• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. rubeszilla

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Can't wait for doing a new playthrough after a long hiatus. Really looking forward to the new world generation and ambiance. Drops at 4 am here in the far east, should be a patch by the time I get out of bed ~:D Giddyup!
  2. rubeszilla

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

:red:ing hilarious. I gotta convince my old Terraria partner to come back and play now :)
  3. rubeszilla

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I see you've added another type of booby trap to the game. Savage. The breastiary bestiary will be especially handy to find those essential RNG drops (imma lookin at you picksaw). Won't need the wiki so much now. 8 days.......
  4. rubeszilla

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Guess I'm a solar flail guy now. Sweet af.
  5. rubeszilla

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Lighten up. He's just having a laugh. So should we. It's not malicious.
  6. rubeszilla

The gift of fast travel to any biome in the world without having to pay for and setup wiring is a very powerful gift. You, and others, have stated that it will be more time consuming to approach NPCs but you're neglecting the gift of fast travel. Just think about how much time you will save with...
  7. rubeszilla

You know As the game is currently YOU HAVE TO build a home if you want an NPC, so all that changes is that you build that place somewhere other than spawn. It's not really extra building is it? It may not satisfy you but you can create biomes, so you could have a castle with all the biomes...
  8. rubeszilla

Oh, yeah, I suppose there is only 1 pylon per biome. So your base pylon will most likely be the forest pylon - that can connect to any other pylon. I get it.
  9. rubeszilla

Very cool idea. I like the RPG aspects of the relationships and personalities of the NPCs. And I think free wireless teleportation to any biome will be well worth it. Question: If there are only 2 pylons (1 possible direction) then what's the point in the map opening up so you can select your...
  10. rubeszilla

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

You are doing everything right. A great finale. Bravo. ...and the new foxy NPC.... hrrrr..... how will I break it to party girl?....
  11. rubeszilla

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Hmmm....Settings hey? Could be mods.. Could be more world/play options... Could be just change your tree style lol.. Giddyup!
  12. rubeszilla

Accidentally deleted a terraria game file : item_2743

OK, it's no potato. I have no idea. What Steam says: Games do not run after 'Preparing to Launch' - Errors and Crashes - Knowledge Base - Steam Support This has worked for some: PC - How to fix: Terraria won't launch through steam Otherwise, I can't help :(
  13. rubeszilla

Accidentally deleted a terraria game file : item_2743

What are your system specs?
  14. rubeszilla

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

A lockdown lifesaver. We need this. Thanks guys.
  15. rubeszilla

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

...But... but... Bannerlord isn't going to be properly baked before 2021 so I need this now! More bosses than 1.3? I suppose I can/can't wait. I'm on the hype train now... toot! toot!
  16. rubeszilla

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Holy flying crud balls batman! Well done!
  17. rubeszilla

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

All these seeds are probably going to be obsolete soon with 1.4. Anyway... medium/expert/corruption/2068804350 Left: High above ground pyramid - looks quite epic and would be good if you want to make a pyramid base Right: Demon altars close to surface - again good if you want altars in your...
  18. rubeszilla

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

We could be talking about that Anubis though.... . I believe it shoots laser beams out of its eyes when an enemy opens your front door...
  19. rubeszilla

Terraria State of the Game - January 2020

Damn. Oh well, not playing 1.4 now. ;)
Top Bottom