• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Backrevol

tModLoader TerraGuardians - Terrarian Companions

That UI problem may caused by Fargo mods
  2. Backrevol

What have you done Nakano? Now i love your mod even more,also got that meme song stuck in my head.
  3. Backrevol

These two are extremely suspicious. I have a feeling I've seen them somewhere before.
  4. Backrevol

I remembered some things about reviving: some times reviving process rapidly stop and start again,text on mouse switching between revive and reviving in 0.1 sec.(problably FPS issue,when i switch in options frame skip to slow,smooth way,that issue doesn't appear,and reviving process go correct)...
  5. Backrevol

Finaly unlocked Blues outfit,but she forgot how to wear it properly.
  6. Backrevol

Just check that,luckily,she just kick our sorry butt to main menu,not crash game Being inspired by starbound colony npc conversation,maybe,in far future,make conversation system betveen guardians?So Rococo can discuss with Brutus mudcrab,that he saw yesterday.Or Sarine start fleeing from Blue...
  7. Backrevol

Talks about fair fight,used game crash to win:D
  8. Backrevol

Well,found another way to abuse giftgiving,but this time i use item that manipulate ingame time,such as Simalation Control Unit from Alchemist mod.Enchanted sundail work correct. Edit:Just spotted that Blue's party hat fly when she sleep on 1 screenshot
  9. Backrevol

I just check that and i dont have such issue,with and without mod i have same bright.Can be mod conflict or it just light rain weather effect(doubt about last but still...Or Nakano fix that and i didn't notice) Meanwhile found 2 bugs 1:Guardians that not taken in party,disapear when open game...
  10. Backrevol

Of,back to saddle. Found funny bug when Alexander catch me underwater when i steal tomato.While think am i right person or not, he drowned.Now I doomed to crawl like a worm for rest of my life.Like Inperial guard from oblivion,he was ready to chase me even to ocean deeps,sadly not on horse and...
  11. Backrevol

Thorium compatibility ? Sounds interesting,already imagine Sardine in sith outfit as bard and ghost fox as healer.By the way,thats shoud be that ghost fox slowly revive herself after KO ? First time notice that
  12. Backrevol

Brutus can defent player while he AFK? That's nice thing. You'd better delete this video before Zacks find out that Brutus is making proposal to Blue.Or we loose one guardian permanently:D
  13. Backrevol

Want to say that Twins quest now work. Also found thing that you can max out guardians health with one ether hear/fruit.When i open their inventory through Main terraguardian menu(where all info about them) and put 1 ether heart,they use it without consuming,untill max their health Also radian...
  14. Backrevol

So that's why my Furious Pig Man deevolved into angry pigy kid Meanwhile.Quest with defeating twins doesn't work,no matter how i kill them,separate or together,they doesn't count as defeated
  15. Backrevol

Oh..umm,false alarm then.My bad After some time found that quest that require to defeat twins doesn't work.Defeat twins separately and together,fast and slow,with and without mods,it just doesn't count when i defeat them and quest doesn't progress
  16. Backrevol

While hanging around with Alex dog found wery weird thing,on his birthday i abuse giftgiving when suddenly play Lunatic cultist spawn sound.That dog is definetly hiding something!He do something bad to Irene,i'm sure that! But be serious,i unfortunatley didn't notise what cause to play that...
  17. Backrevol

Just check that lion bud,and yes,quest can be finaly completed
  18. Backrevol

Brutus skeletrons quest still failing,and after upgrading the dialogue system,i found out that it insta fails after aссepting(i can immediately report of failing to him).Test that on new map and without mods,same result (maybe i do something wrong?how that quest suppose to complete?) Nothing...
  19. Backrevol

It progress,but,fails.It turns out that the skeletron shoudn't be killed either. Send them rest through dialogue,or just dismiss them,they rest that way too
  20. Backrevol

How exactly complete Brutus quest with skeletron (that red one)? Says that nobody shoud die,but not me or Brutus didn't fall when kill skeletron
Top Bottom