• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. SkyanUltra

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions

ah, okay. but next time maybe word it as "cross-compatibility" rather than just compatibility, that way mod devs know what you're talking about lol. cross-compatibility just has to do with content that is compatible with calamity, and compatibility usually means if the mod works while running...
  2. SkyanUltra

tModLoader The Amulet Of Many Minions

every mod should be compatible with each other right off the bat. it doesn't have any cross content, but it should 100% be able to run alongside calamity. now please stop asking this it's been asked over a thousand times before with almost every mod :sigh:
  3. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Skyan Trinkets

can someone lock this forum, i've already replaced it with the Azure Skies forum.
  4. SkyanUltra

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

not to mention, all of this stuff that is present in current day console editions can all be resprited. they aren't forced to use the same old sprites back when they were really bad recolors of jungle, gold, and mythril hood + robe, nor do you have to use the newer sprites. these items are part...
  5. SkyanUltra

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

i understand why you're removing the old-gen console items, but why not add them to the other versions of the game? yes, they don't fit your vision, but why is that? what is so unfitting about these items that makes them not worth having?
  6. SkyanUltra

Texture Pack The YouTubers Texture Pack!

this man really got mixels in his texture pack:(
  7. SkyanUltra

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

does the stoffie fight work in multiplayer, or no?
  8. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Azure Skies

i plan on adding in some form of boss checklist support in the future, as right now there's only a single mini-boss in the mod (that being skuldge). i haven't added any bosses yet, though.
  9. SkyanUltra

Made a song that im inspired by Terraria

reminds me of the OST for the Minecraft Aether mod, if you've ever heard that soundtrack.
  10. SkyanUltra

TV Which animated/film series made you depressed after it ended? Why?

While I wouldn't say it necessarily depressed me, Evangelion was the only show I watched that really made me felt something by the end of it. It was a fantastic anime to watch through and i'd highly recommend it to anyone if you haven't already watched it.
  11. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Azure Skies

I’m actually kind of thinking about that, but right now it’s probably going to be a bit of a minor subclass. However, I can say that launchers will be seeing a large amount of new content!
  12. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Azure Skies

resergve;d : )
  13. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Azure Skies

Azure Skies Hey there! Welcome to the forum page for a little passion project of mine i've been working on called Azure Skies! This is a mod focused around expanding on areas within Terraria with new things as to alleviate the lack of focus it may not have gotten. You'll find a variety of brand...
  14. SkyanUltra

Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

regardless if it was accurate or not, you gave them the go to add them in. i'm sure if you asked nicely they'd rework the weapons to act more like your suggested ideas for them. either way though hating a mod because they didn't do something exactly how you wanted is pretty childish.
  15. SkyanUltra

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

just a suggestion, but could vile/vicious mushrooms become obtainable in the plants shop post-EoC rather than EoW/BoC? i ran out of shadow orbs in my corruption world and barely any vile mushroom are growing and it'd be very useful if i had access to them without cheating.
  16. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

the pillar was naturally spawned by the lunatic cultist's defeat
  17. SkyanUltra

i've been messing with the mod for quite a bit, and while im not entirely sure if this is caused by the mod or not, but the nebula pillar will not be defeated upon reaching 0 health, instead returning back to 20k.
  18. SkyanUltra

this mod is awesome, if i had any complaints it'd be that the pre-HM ore swords having beams is a bit jarring to say the least, and jungle creepers should probably be nerfed a slight bit if its going to be made pre-HM. while health isn't that bad, it still has some damn high defense and deals...
  19. SkyanUltra

tModLoader Decimation Mod

jesus christ, this mod is scuffed as hell. a couple of things to note if you want to improve the mod: - do not use mixels in sprites, it makes them look ugly. this is referring to the 1x1 pixels in your art, terraria's style exclusively uses 2x2 sized pixels. - don't make bosses that are...
Top Bottom