• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Digitus of Aegis

It's not my fault Kril wasn't that OP. [ATTACH]

It's not my fault Kril wasn't that OP.
  2. Digitus of Aegis

H m m m m m . E

H m m m m m . E
  3. Digitus of Aegis

I am sorry for not being here for...Uh. Days? Weeks? I don't remember. In any case, I am back...

I am sorry for not being here for...Uh. Days? Weeks? I don't remember. In any case, I am back, and will probably leave again to be back. I have been busy playing Darkest Dungeon and some modded Terraria.
  4. Digitus of Aegis

Running FU along with more mods, like, 299 or so.

Running FU along with more mods, like, 299 or so.
  5. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

The thing is my computer has some problems on running Terraria later and I can't seem to find a solution, I apologize.
  6. Digitus of Aegis

I apologize for commenting in your profile, but does the vanity I gave you, work?

I apologize for commenting in your profile, but does the vanity I gave you, work?
  7. Digitus of Aegis

Playing Starbound with 300 mods... It's fun. More fun even when the enemies from other mods...

Playing Starbound with 300 mods... It's fun. More fun even when the enemies from other mods fight enemies from other mods and you are just there like: Excuse me sir you should be killing me.
  8. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Alright, here I am. Devil horns: Black dye. Ugly Sweater: Pink dye. Fallen Tuxedo pants: Black dye. Shark Tooth Necklace: black dye. Flower boots (Optional.) : Black dye. Demon wings (Optional.) : Black dye.
  9. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Gospel Sarvente. Anyways, back to the original topic, I already have a few ideas for your vanity. I will try to have it as soon as i can.
  10. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Thanks! Would you like any other vanities, like, Sarvente, or Russian ice cream that causes earthquake with mic off. (Please don't make me do succubus mode Sarvente ;-; ) Thank you.
  11. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Sadly, yes. You see, I don't care about fame, neither follows, I just enjoy making vanities, but i have been thinking about closing the shop, mainly due to not getting any requests. In any case, thanks for coming back to this thread.
  12. Digitus of Aegis

After playing Gospel, Ballistic, Casanova, and Improbable Outset, I think my fingers are now...

After playing Gospel, Ballistic, Casanova, and Improbable Outset, I think my fingers are now made of steel.
  13. Digitus of Aegis

Digitus99 Vanity Shop

Ah,yes, the dear Selever. Sure, i haven't got any requests in like...Months. I will have it for...Several hours later i think. Thanks for your request!
  14. Digitus of Aegis

Same.

Same.
  15. Digitus of Aegis

Tell us, Leinfors, where is LeinCorp, what is LeinCorp, is it some sort of pasta-diet factory...

Tell us, Leinfors, where is LeinCorp, what is LeinCorp, is it some sort of pasta-diet factory? Is it a hair dye business? We will never know the answers to these questions i guess.
  16. Digitus of Aegis

Please dont i want to get to see the Ash Lake.

Please dont i want to get to see the Ash Lake.
  17. Digitus of Aegis

Sooo... If anyone wants to play warframe with me Make a conversation and we can talk via there...

Sooo... If anyone wants to play warframe with me Make a conversation and we can talk via there, and if you have discord we can talk via there. (I am so lost in warframe XD)
  18. Digitus of Aegis

My pc somehow runs warframe at 55-60 fps. I have 4gb ram. XD

My pc somehow runs warframe at 55-60 fps. I have 4gb ram. XD
  19. Digitus of Aegis

*sigh* REEEEEEEEE [ATTACH]

*sigh* REEEEEEEEE
  20. Digitus of Aegis

*Insert hug* There, no bonk XD

*Insert hug* There, no bonk XD
Top Bottom