• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Quackinton

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I remember starting on the mobile version many years ago, when it was on version 1.1. Then a few years later i bought the PC version because i loved it on mobile so much, and 300 hours later i’m still loving it
  2. Quackinton

i agree, duck

i agree, duck
  3. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Nominated Terraria for Labor of Love! Hope it wins! :D
  4. Quackinton

Been listening to the Journey’s End soundtrack, and dang is it good. Loving the new tracks and...

Been listening to the Journey’s End soundtrack, and dang is it good. Loving the new tracks and the old ones as well.
  5. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Cool stuff this month! Those Switch joy cons are looking pretty sweet! :D
  6. Quackinton

1.4 on Mobile on October 20th, nice! Can’t wait!

1.4 on Mobile on October 20th, nice! Can’t wait!
  7. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - July 2020

The partnership with the ACNH discord and others is pretty cool. I’ve seen some fantastic art so far from all!
  8. Quackinton

No. Don't know much about it, but I know its a thing.

No. Don't know much about it, but I know its a thing.
  9. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - June 2020

That mobile spoiler is looking pretty nice. Otherwise, everything else is looking solid (especially the soundtrack)!
  10. Quackinton

Around 310k. I was on year 1 last week, now I’m in year 3 making way more coins than before. I...

Around 310k. I was on year 1 last week, now I’m in year 3 making way more coins than before. I jumped from 300k coins total to 360k total in an in-game week. I’m only in Spring rn. I just bought the Greenhouse as well.
  11. Quackinton

On that Stardew Valley Grind. A week ago it said 15 hours played now it says 55 hours.

On that Stardew Valley Grind. A week ago it said 15 hours played now it says 55 hours.
  12. Quackinton

iPhone SE, used to be a 6S Plus

iPhone SE, used to be a 6S Plus
  13. Quackinton

Got a new phone 😎

Got a new phone 😎
  14. Quackinton

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

That mobile stuff blew my mind. I didn’t think they would start 1.4 on mobile this early. Can’t wait when it comes out so my friend and I can play in the same world (I mean, we already can but on the current version)
  15. Quackinton

tModLoader Calamity tips

My current loadout is Stagiel armor (helm) with the biome sword and celestial claymore.
  16. Quackinton

tModLoader Calamity tips

I’m doing my first play through of the Calamity mod. I’m really enjoying it and discovering new things. Sometimes I’m stuck not knowing what to do. I’m in hard mode (normal world, beat WoF) and just beat Cyrogen, any tips or ideas anyone wants to share?
  17. Quackinton

PC Worried about when Journey's End comes out.

If that is, then that will work. I’ll say something if I’m having any issues, thanks for the help!
  18. Quackinton

PC Worried about when Journey's End comes out.

I read the thread and I have another question. Are you able to swap in-between versions or just either stick with 1.4 or go back to 1.3.5?
Top Bottom