• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. F

Changes to world generator 1.4.2.3

Hello I created a world on corruption back in the days of 1.4.2.2. Now the same seed on 1.4.2.3 after creating the world is different i.e. instead of 2 enchanted sword shrine there is only 1. It disappeared from the place where it was before. It wouldn't be any problem if there was no...
  2. F

Illogical rod behavior

Hi I discovered an illogicality in the game, I will present the situation. 1.I do not have any bait in my inventory 2.The rod is cast in the water despite the lack of bait 3.I pick up a lure from the ground while approaching it. 4.Suddenly I see that the fish is caught. It should be so that I...
  3. F

8 PM in Polish translate

Hi Out of curiosity as I don't use Polish in the game due to the wiki, sleeping in my base on the clock at 8 PM etc. I noticed an illogical translation. The game displays 8:00 PM even though it is evening, I understand that this is the translation for 8:00 PM however it is silly and I felt...
Top Bottom