• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Tyndareus

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

If you was banned you wouldn't have access to the server all together.
  2. Tyndareus

177 Bans, should I just randomly pick one and assume its you?
  3. Tyndareus

tModLoader Subworld Library

Difficult enough to suggest anything without knowing what you have to work with. I'm guessing a blocker has been having a "sub server" which you could try to just create multiple main servers and have a server travel made. Not sure how well the code is going to allow that, I'm guessing not a lot.
  4. Tyndareus

I'm waiting for it to possibly switch to be a server based map. If at all, theres potentially quite a bit of codecave/il write up that needs to be done
  5. Tyndareus

The correct name is Terraria
  6. Tyndareus

This is a library, do you even know programming?
  7. Tyndareus

No
  8. Tyndareus

Its a derived class inheriting from Subworld. You create one by inheriting from it in normal C# fashion Then its specified that the localization key is SubworldName.<subworld class name>, so a hell subworld; Hell.HellSubworld, its most likely automatic.
  9. Tyndareus

ok? This is the dragon ball thread
  10. Tyndareus

Need this thread locked if any mods could do so ty
  11. Tyndareus

I was gonna use subworlds but going to be waiting for the aforementioned change in 1.4 if it could happen
  12. Tyndareus

Final Fantasy 6 Mod (WIP, Currently recruiting)

magic progression would be great even standalone, terrarias got so much up and down in terms of magic progression When you say separate mod you literally mean a FF1 mod, FF2 mod etc or would you just do extension mods and turn this into a FF core mod which has shared things but if you wanted...
  13. Tyndareus

You doing it all based on FF6 or will you hit other games? FF6 doesn't have quite a few of them though it does have terra, for repeat summons I guess you'd have to think of the best looking/best attacking. Noticed theres a small amount of magic; is there progression or is that spells in their...
  14. Tyndareus

Watching this one
  15. Tyndareus

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Got another one for you, is it possible to get ALL files in a specific directory? Similar to Directory.GetFiles, just to reduce named searches.
  16. Tyndareus

Doesn't even look like you are banned, you in the right place?
  17. Tyndareus

You need to set bossBag for DropBossBags to do something, since your boss isn't a carbon copy its just a shell, you can make custom boss bags and have whatever drop in there as well as your extra items.
  18. Tyndareus

Ah GetFileBytes was what I wanted, but was confused when checking if the file existed and it said no ¬¬
  19. Tyndareus

Seems theres still no support for packed files? Or is there a way to build with a text/json file and have access to it even in the sideloaded state? (since Path becomes relative to steam) Theres an ungodly amount of clutter appearing, or will appear in the future and since its all clutter...
  20. Tyndareus

You will need to modify the connection in order to pipe people into the correct worlds; making an array of sorts necessary to say map 1, map 2... then the connection should handle that. However the persistence there isn't going to be confirmed straightaway since you will need to modify the game...
Top Bottom