• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Echoherb

tModLoader Magic Storage

Did you use Tedit? This happened to me after trying to edit a world.
  2. Echoherb

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Okay good to know. An option to turn it off would be nice for people like me that don't want to be tempted to use it, but I guess it's not a big deal.
  3. Echoherb

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

How do I do this? I only play single player.
  4. Echoherb

Can you disable the "right click to teleport" feature?
  5. Echoherb

tModLoader Magic Storage

To clarify it seems like many people are having trouble with the mod on multiplayer, especially mac users. Others have reported their items randomly disappearing in multiplayer. Best to avoid using this mod for multiplayer at the moment. There hasn't been an update since last August, so there's...
  6. Echoherb

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

I think the bows could overall use a buff in power. Seems like most of the pre-hardmode bows become obsolete fairly quickly through regular play, especially with the Thorium mod installed.
  7. Echoherb

tModLoader Magic Storage

The mod isn't compatible with multiplayer at the moment.
  8. Echoherb

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Okay, thanks for the suggestion!
  9. Echoherb

Well yeah obviously, but I really dislike the idea of an item added to the game for the sole purpose of clogging your inventory. Especially in a game with such limited inventory space to begin with. Is there a way to disable it?
  10. Echoherb

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

Looks great! Is this compatible with Terraria Overhaul?
  11. Echoherb

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Thanks! Just so you know, the game showed I had 20 something PP, but the logs show I had zero. The game PP counter went down as normal after I tried purchasing the rewards, until it eventually went to zero yet still allowed me to purchase the bags.
  12. Echoherb

Any way to get rid of the annoying mud? It's really lame and well.. annoying.
  13. Echoherb

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Here's my list of mods: AlchemistNPC Antisocial BossChecklist BossCursor CheatSheet CrystiliumMOd ExtensibleInventory Fargowiltas HamstarHelpers HeatCrystalRegen HelpfulNPCs HEROsMod imkSushisMod ItemChecklist ItemMagnetPlus JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod LootBags MagicStorage MaxStackPlus MorePotions...
  14. Echoherb

It seems that I can buy bags for free without the game taking into account the progress points until I leave the shop, and even with zero PP I can still purchase the items. Edit: Also the game isn't letting me use the packs after buying them, they just sit as unusable bags in my inventory...
  15. Echoherb

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Will this biome still be created when using TerraCustom?
  16. Echoherb

tModLoader Magic Storage

Seems like imksushi mod items don't show up when searching mods in the crafting interface..
  17. Echoherb

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

So what's the point of the stone pickaxe and axe when it's worse than your starting items?
  18. Echoherb

tModLoader More chest loot

A lot of the early game loot is useless, such as the bronze candle. The weapons need major buffs, and maybe some hardmode upgrades. Also, there needs to be a higher chance of getting some of this stuff. I think I've only seen two or three chest loot items in my entire playthrough and I open...
  19. Echoherb

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't know if this is normal, but there is a LOT of Aerialite Ore in my world, like way way more than any kind. There's Aerilite ore around every single corner underground for me. Is it supposed to spawn this much of this stuff?
  20. Echoherb

tModLoader Magic Storage

I notice I have to close the crafting interface, open the storage interface, deposit the item, then go back to the crafting interface a lot. It would be nice to either have it craft from the inventory, or allow us to put things into the crafting interface and have it go into storage. But really...
Top Bottom