• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Burst

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

Important announcement (copy pasted from discord) Hey, peeps. So, I wanted to let you all to something that you might already have expected, but...as it stands right now, we won't be able to keep in the Summer 2021 release date for the Hell or High Water update. Now, I know that this sounds...
  2. Burst

June will be a great month.

June will be a great month.
  3. Burst

Happy 10th anniversary, Terraria. Thank you for all the memories. <3

Happy 10th anniversary, Terraria. Thank you for all the memories. <3
  4. Burst

Nearing nine years of playing Terraria. If any game had such a huge impact, it's this one...

Nearing nine years of playing Terraria. If any game had such a huge impact, it's this one...
  5. Burst

Man, that new Split Mod update is really fun. I always knew the mod had potential and I am happy...

Man, that new Split Mod update is really fun. I always knew the mod had potential and I am happy to see they make complete use of it. (also, that fire worm mini boss caught me off guard lmao)
  6. Burst

Or, maybe, both armors are colored after corals and the ocean, making it really not necessary pointing that out. No intention to be rude here, but just saying...
  7. Burst

Did you check the front page today? The rework is up! It is not 100% done yet, but it'll be filled up after 1.4's release. Speaking of 1.4...there's a trailer now, along with estimated release window. ;)
  8. Burst

Ready for some massive spoilers? Like, REALLY massive? Check out the two new boss battles for Aqueous and Obsidious here! Don't forget - this is still beta and things may change.
  9. Burst

There's an invite on the front page.
  10. Burst

Hi! Time for another update on how far we're with the upcoming 1.4 update. The first thing I wanna say is that we are excited to announce that the update is roughly 2/3 done! We still have some more stuff to do, but we're definitely closer. To celebrate this, have some more spoilers from the...
  11. Burst

@Soloraven13 I mean, why not? If you want to be an undead reaper-like monster with pumpkin head...

@Soloraven13 I mean, why not? If you want to be an undead reaper-like monster with pumpkin head, you could very well be.
  12. Burst

Wait, so the description of the "six year forum stay" trophy, implies that the Lacewings are...

Wait, so the description of the "six year forum stay" trophy, implies that the Lacewings are actually juvenile empresses that can grow up to a full one (as in, the boss) at some point. It also implies that they're pretty much faes. This is pretty interesting to think about. And considering the...
  13. Burst

Thank you! I'm trying my best, haha. All the credits to coding go to Orange, tho. Speaking of coding, I just wanted to let ya'll know about the development of the 1.4 update. It's going well so far. To sweeten the wait a bit, here are some spoilers from the discord:
  14. Burst

In other news, I've been here for SIX YEARS now. That's around 2190 days...geez.

In other news, I've been here for SIX YEARS now. That's around 2190 days...geez.
  15. Burst

I don't know what messes me up more, the fact that 2021 is literally happening in two days or...

I don't know what messes me up more, the fact that 2021 is literally happening in two days or the fact that I was less productive with my writing this year. I did write some, at least. But, you know, it coulda been a bit more. Let's see if that changes up next year... 🤔
  16. Burst

Update: I got that NPC! Finding a stylist was a bit tricky, though...

Update: I got that NPC! Finding a stylist was a bit tricky, though...
  17. Burst

Huh. As I said, the Celestials should be 100% gone then, they're not even ingame anymore. By the way, development on the Hell or High Water update has resumed. :) Secondary announcement: As you might have seen, I took over the forum thread now. Orange is still the owner of the mod, however, I...
  18. Burst

The newest update is on the Mod Browser. Have you updated your tModLoader, or do you run the Steam version?
  19. Burst

wobble

wobble
  20. Burst

The mod is very glitchy in multiplayer, so this might be it. Aside from that, you seem to use an older version, since the Celestials, as mentioned earlier, are removed. Thank you! The Ancients will be buffed sometime next update and about the new elements thing...who knows.
Top Bottom