• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Marf Master

tModLoader Double Player Drones Mod

This mod is like an expansion of the Double-Player Example Mod made by Solo-Ion. It focuses on adding more Drones with different tiers which you can obtain throughout game. So this mod is aiming for adding a new game-mechanic, if I can call it that. It's a Work-in-Progress mod. The mod will be...
  2. Marf Master

tModLoader Enderite Mod

This Mod just adds some Items There are more Items than listed here on the Thread But I'm too lazy to describe them all right now =P Creating a new Character with this Mod enabled gives some more Information on the Items of this Mod. Look what you can craft with Hallowed Bars with the Mod...
  3. Marf Master

tModLoader Enderite Mod

CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED This Mod just adds some Items I'm still working on this mod and plan to release an update with new sprites and the last few items I felt like were missing. I removed the spoilers because they'll be outdated anyway, once I release v0.9.1 they'll be added again. Mod is...
  4. Marf Master

PC Terraria Launching Crash

(Windows 10) Error Message when my friend is trying to launch Terraria 1.3.0.8 for the first time: System.Threading.SynchronizationLockException: Object synchronization Method was called from an unsynchronized block of code. at Terraria.IO.Preferences.Save(Boolean createFile) at...
Top Bottom