• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader No Breaking Doors

I just tried it out and can't seem to reproduce it. Can you send your modlist?
  2. Creeper da Snek

Update 1.1.0.0 has been released, preventing enemies from opening doors (and Tall Gates) at all. If you for some reason want them to open doors again, you can re-enable it in the config.
  3. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader No Snow Litter

I made it after seeing your post.
  4. Creeper da Snek

Then boy, do I have a mod for you.
  5. Creeper da Snek

No Breaking Doors v1.1.0.0 A simple mod that prevents Goblin Peons from breaking down doors. That's it. Downloads: - Mod Browser - Direct Link - Direct Link (Mirror) GitHub
  6. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader How to change an existing NPC's drops

You would keep adding if statements into NPCLoot, one for each enemy.
  7. Creeper da Snek

what is the strangest thing that you can do?

I can place both of my legs behind my head, and I can cross one eye at a time.
  8. Creeper da Snek

Tmodloader Browser Offline(Unknown)

Download the file. If you're on Windows, I think you can just open said file and it will install+enable itself. If not, then move it to Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods.
  9. Creeper da Snek

No Snow Litter v1.0.0.1 A simple mod that prevents the Hostile Snow Balls thrown by Snow Ballas from creating tiles. That's it. Downloads: - Mod Browser - Direct Link - Direct Link (Mirror) GitHub
  10. Creeper da Snek

The odds of you generating a random special world?

Probably [1 / (2^31 - 1)]. Random seeds will always be an integer from [0] - [2^31 - 2] as a string - rand.Next().ToString(), where rand.Next returns a number from [0] to [2^31 - 2] : [2^31 - 1] values total. Both the Bees seed and FTW are checked against the text of the seed, so they're out...
  11. Creeper da Snek

(IGNORE, I'M DUMB) Player's "slowness" in water disabled at random intervals

That's not a bug - Holding the Trident increases your water mobility.
  12. Creeper da Snek

I’m not quite sure what this ”Conglomeration” is. Is there anywhere I can find out more about it?

I’m not quite sure what this ”Conglomeration” is. Is there anywhere I can find out more about it?
  13. Creeper da Snek

In which menu does Inventory_back11 appear?

It's used for the housing menu.
  14. Creeper da Snek

TV Set

The file is named "Glow_309".
  15. Creeper da Snek

PC Is there any way for me to be able to play older versions of Terraria?

Check this thread out: PC - How to (legally) play old versions of Terraria (even up to 1.0.0)
  16. Creeper da Snek

One of many.

One of many.
  17. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader Unable to install Fargo's Souls Mod

"Fargowiltas" is the internal name of Fargo's Mutant Mod. That's what you need to install.
  18. Creeper da Snek

Sitting animation bug

While it does look ugly, that's not a bug. Town NPCs has actual sitting frames, players don't - When sitting, their legs are chopped up and offset to make it look like they're sitting. It looks worse, but it's far easier than making unique sitting frames for over 200 legs.
  19. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader How to find what Character Style the Player has

Player.skinVariant. The types are in Terraria.ID.SkinVariantID.
  20. Creeper da Snek

tModLoader need help

In RottenHood.cs, you're calling player.SickleDamagePlayer instead of SickleDamagePlayer.ModPlayer(player).<whatever you're trying to add to>.
Top Bottom