• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Lithium

tModLoader Litho's Armory

Well, then... I don't really know for sure if my mod doesn't have anything like that. A big reason that I develop this mod is to learn things about game design, and how balancing is supposed to work. At present, I'm not experienced enough- nor do I have the time- to do in-depth analyses of every...
  2. Lithium

I... don't know. I just count the number of unique sprites because people like numbers. Like how official updates always mention how many new items they add. I'm also not really sure what you mean by 'original meta'. If I want my weapons to be viable, they're going to 'break the meta' simply...
  3. Lithium

With this error, the code that caused the problem seems to be in CalamityGlobalProjectile, not in my summon code. To reiterate, MinionHoverShooter is nearly identical to the version from ExampleMod(the line it points to just sets the timeLeft of the spawned projectile; completely innocent code...
  4. Lithium

There's an update currently inkoming that promises to be really squidtastic! I'd be kidding if I said it didn't fall outside the scope of the mod a little bit, though... so I have a slightly weird solution to splat problem! Rest assured, it's going to get messy!
  5. Lithium

They were cut because none of them really fit my standard of quality, and in the case of the Nuclear Throne weapons, their sound effects actually significantly bloated the filesize. Not to mention they were redundant, and laggy. Ideally, I'd have liked to keep and overhaul them, but sometimes...
  6. Lithium

I can't help if you don't provide any logs or information. In Documents/My Games/Terraria/Modloader/Logs, there should be a client.log and server.log. Before you send that to me though, please test the game with only my mod loaded, and see if it still crashes. (Make a new world, otherwise if you...
  7. Lithium

Turns out, I think I've managed to find a solution that works better. 3.1.0.1 Changelog Reduced the ammo amount required to craft the sentry wrenches to 150(was 999). Now, every sentry wrench with multiple ammo options can be crafted into every other ammo option with 150 of the desired ammo...
  8. Lithium

By right-click, I mean selecting a target with RMB like every summon lets you do- I don't know how to override that, nor do I want to. As for Wrangler targeting, I really wouldn't know how to do that either- I'd have to ask TheLoneGamer. As for balancing ammo types, I mean that sentry balancing...
  9. Lithium

I wouldn't even know how to start with a system like that- I'd have no idea how to 'add' available bullet types to an item without making a thousand more variants, not to mention that would prevent the right-click targeting functionality for these items. And if I didn't want to require that the...
  10. Lithium

3.1.0.0 - The Defender's Spirit Update 'Hoooo-wee! Would you look at that!' =Summary= This mid-size content update includes a bunch of new features and items, most prominent of which are the Spirit Mod cross-compatibility items, and a whole menagerie of new sentry summons- each boasting full...
  11. Lithium

Looks like you're right. I'd attribute this issue to the random damage variance and the way the DPS meter works making me think it had higher DPS than the Boomstick. The next update will include a change to Noctis to resolve this issue. Edit: Okay, after some testing, I've decided to buff The...
  12. Lithium

Another update, mostly to fix some balance issues I noticed with Seed of Infection drops. They have Orange rarity, but they're really more supposed to be balanced as if they were Green, or even Blue...
  13. Lithium

Oops! = 3.0.1.1 Changelog= Added a little check that I forgot in the Darkheart Wings' code that prevents dust from spawning if you don't have any functional wings equipped. (This is how Flame Wings work, with their dust particles.)
  14. Lithium

I really need to stop feeling like I have to work on the mod... As usual, this update is live on the forums right now, and it'll take a bit for it to show up on the Mod Browser. = 3.0.1.0 Changelog= Added two new genderbending sets; the Busy Bee set and Darkheart set. Both include wings, the...
  15. Lithium

Summon weapons are pretty tough to make, but there are some neat things on the drawing board! As for cross-mod compatibility, I think Spirit is probably going to be the next one I make items for. Spirit seems to have REALLY progressed since I last saw it. Used to think it had potential, but it...
  16. Lithium

I'm not certain if the 'out of practice' comment refers to modding or the game, but if it's the game, it's mostly because Pinky Mod's Dried Kobblins have 160 HP in Expert, take nearly no knockback at this stage and do 65 damage per hit... I am out of practice though, but most of the frustration...
  17. Lithium

Let me know if the fix worked for you two!
  18. Lithium

Update is live on Mediafire(The forum download) and should be available on the Mod Browser soon! = 3.0.0.1 Changelog= Changed chance to put Arkhalis, Enchanted Sword and Enchanted Throw in gold chests to 1 in 8, instead of 1 in 4(I think that's what it was). This is to match the chance for each...
  19. Lithium

Actually, looks like the fix was pretty simple. It turns out there's no example for a mount glowmask texture in ExampleMod, so I ended up putting it in the wrong place- you have to put it after a check if the client running the code is a server(the code stops if it is), or it crashes. I think...
  20. Lithium

Well, unfortunately, until I can get either more info about this bug or encounter it myself, I don't think it can be fixed. A lot was changed during the update, but the way the mod interacts with FNA was not among the list of changes. It's possible, since I'm totally new to mounts and tiles...
Top Bottom