• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Blackbugatti101

:eek:

:eek:
  2. Blackbugatti101

thats pretty interesting

thats pretty interesting
  3. Blackbugatti101

yes NO ONE REACT TO ANYTHING

yes NO ONE REACT TO ANYTHING
  4. Blackbugatti101

[ATTACH]

5. Blackbugatti101

He has fooled us this whole time

He has fooled us this whole time
  6. Blackbugatti101

Do you mind me asking your age?

Do you mind me asking your age?
  7. Blackbugatti101

walk into a house and put a bomb, then only tell the 1 month old baby that they need to evacuate.

walk into a house and put a bomb, then only tell the 1 month old baby that they need to evacuate.
  8. Blackbugatti101

(the stuffed r2d2 in the background was from 2nd grade and I just never got rid of it)

(the stuffed r2d2 in the background was from 2nd grade and I just never got rid of it)
  9. Blackbugatti101

thank you, means a lot.

thank you, means a lot.
  10. Blackbugatti101

[ATTACH]I am drawing Neil Peart's Time Machine kit, its so hard but so fun, And I love it. I...

I am drawing Neil Peart's Time Machine kit, its so hard but so fun, And I love it. I will send you the finished drawing someday...
  11. Blackbugatti101

ooh bri

ooh bri
  12. Blackbugatti101

yeah

yeah
  13. Blackbugatti101

Are you alive?

Are you alive?
  14. Blackbugatti101

your a few minutes late

your a few minutes late
  15. Blackbugatti101

How have you been? I just heard the necromancer for the first time in a while, its awesome!

How have you been? I just heard the necromancer for the first time in a while, its awesome!
  16. Blackbugatti101

great job

great job
  17. Blackbugatti101

[ATTACH]WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
  18. Blackbugatti101

Do you play any instruments?

Do you play any instruments?
  19. Blackbugatti101

Yeah, I also appreciate how Les doesn't try to sound like Geddy. I've seen to many covers where...

Yeah, I also appreciate how Les doesn't try to sound like Geddy. I've seen to many covers where the singer tries to hard instead of singing in their voice.
  20. Blackbugatti101

[MEDIA] This should be interesting to see live

This should be interesting to see live
Top Bottom