• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. As of Oct 19 a new patch has been released. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Jetstreme ∞

i need help

Your best bet is to check your folders in file explorer. There are separate folders for Worlds and Players, there may be a few backups for the files you want
  2. Jetstreme ∞

Changes to bombs and dynamite

Some blocks are intentionally made to be somewhat explosive proof, and I don't think it would be good for the early game as using bombs or dynamite in the crimson/corruption before acquiring a powerful pickaxe is extremely fun. I also don't think endgame players are low on fast mining options...
  3. Jetstreme ∞

I couldn't find a jungle temple in my master mode world and after giving up on finding it i used terramap and it wasn't there.

No, you can temporarily make a new world to fight golem. Once you take him out you can remove the alter and take it back to your world
  4. Jetstreme ∞

in terms of goals... I’m not too sure. Obviously I put subscriber milestones in place but I...

in terms of goals... I’m not too sure. Obviously I put subscriber milestones in place but I don’t actually have a whole lot of control over that. So I think I focused more on learning new things on the editing side of things. It really pushed me to become familiar with software and visual effects
  5. Jetstreme ∞

Constant uploads don’t necessarily do the trick right away, what you want to find first is a way...

Constant uploads don’t necessarily do the trick right away, what you want to find first is a way to make quality content that’s unique first. Find a formula that people enjoy, then fine tune it. Most people blow up on YT because one particular thing they did went viral, and they continued to...
  6. Jetstreme ∞

oh no

oh no
  7. Jetstreme ∞

Mobile A Way To Use Pylons Without Map Enabled

This is a fantastic idea. It would be so easy to incorporate an NPC-like text box that just lets you click whichever pylon without having to scroll around on the map for a year
  8. Jetstreme ∞

The Last Post Wins!

Soft pretzels are so good
  9. Jetstreme ∞

Around September 2019 :D

Around September 2019 :D
  10. Jetstreme ∞

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

For the artists - how easy/difficult is it to meld the various artstyles together to create one coherent thing? For the programmers - what was the most catastrophic bug you've come across while coding for the game?
  11. Jetstreme ∞

I woke up at 3 pm today so this is accurate

I woke up at 3 pm today so this is accurate
  12. Jetstreme ∞

the four horsemen

the four horsemen
  13. Jetstreme ∞

fair's fair

fair's fair
  14. Jetstreme ∞

merry crisis

merry crisis
  15. Jetstreme ∞

I was the great likebombing of '14

I was the great likebombing of '14
  16. Jetstreme ∞

hewo

hewo
  17. Jetstreme ∞

it's neat

it's neat
  18. Jetstreme ∞

relics from a distant past

relics from a distant past
  19. Jetstreme ∞

How do I convert my mobile game to pc?

Unfortunately, the PC and Mobile versions are separate and not cross-buy. That being said, the PC version is regularly on sale for half off and even 75% off at times, so I'd recommend nabbing it during a steam sale.
  20. Jetstreme ∞

Re-Logic Teams Up with Vidglo on New Terraria Merchandise Line

I might have to get that moon lord figurine.
Top Bottom