• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

This is actually part of my disappointment, honestly. This time of year is the only time I get significant time off from my 9-5 to play games a ton. Otherwise, I'm working around a typical work week & sneaking in time when I can (usually losing sleep over it, too). Alas, maybe holiday season...
  2. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

"Disappointed but not surprised" as someone else said. That's where I'm at as well, I guess. Hope all the devs have a good holiday season & I'll get back to lurking more next year!
  3. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

Update is better than no update, but I was hoping for a Halloween "surprise, release!" moment. ;) Soooooooon. (Or so I keep telling myself.)
  4. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

That would be nice, but a bit too optimistic. I'm betting Christmas time. If it's any earlier, it's a surprise! XD
  5. sketchymurr

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I keep stalking the forums for this exact purpose, actually. I'm half considering requesting the day or two off work near the drop if they give us an exact date. Such hype.
  6. sketchymurr

PC V1.3.3 crashes

Lots of crashes for me and weird bugs with chests / randomly freezing up / booting me out of the game. I'm hosting the server and it's mostly okay, but it's also been pretty laggy about loading content sometimes & falling behind periodically (no ground showing up beneath me in Hell, sitting on...
Top Bottom