• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. W1K

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

Mainly because the 2x is very hardcoded. You can sort of play the system by affecting how and when certain numbers are applied albeit it can lead to some :red:ery when other mods that do similar things enter the mix. So the main issue with fixing this is the order of the math. We are applying...
  2. W1K

tModLoader Terraria: Kryuger Collision - Terrarian Girls' Frontline Mod - Help Wanted

Fair point actually. May I ask how you went about getting that 3x damage? There should be ways we can mess around the damage math to simulate an actual crit, such as reapplying the target's defense against the dealt damage.
  3. W1K

You should be able to easily achieve x3 criticals by hooking into a method related to dealing damage and increasing the damage by 50% when the hit is a critical. For example ModifyHitNPC (NPC target, ref int damage, ref float knockback, ref bool crit, ref int hitDirection) { if (crit)...
  4. W1K

I just read my profile's location after a solid two years and thought it was legit a bug. I'm a...

I just read my profile's location after a solid two years and thought it was legit a bug. I'm a dumbass.
  5. W1K

This just kinda came out of nowhere and now I just kind of want it to be a thing. I can imagine coming up with magic weapons for this is going to be a nightmare unless you already have some good ideas. Pretty much every class that's not ranged is going to make this difficult really. I actually...
  6. W1K

This is weird but also dope but also weird.

This is weird but also dope but also weird.
  7. W1K

but can it triple wield PDWs

but can it triple wield PDWs
  8. W1K

When 1.1 was announced to be the last update we let it die just fine. The most active part of...

When 1.1 was announced to be the last update we let it die just fine. The most active part of the forums back then were the modding community and the randomness that happens in offtopic. Honestly the main reason Terraria's being updated again, in my humble opinion, is because Otherworld flopped...
  9. W1K

The entire fight revolves around vertical mobility, so wings in general are extremely helpful...

The entire fight revolves around vertical mobility, so wings in general are extremely helpful, tied up with jump boosting accessories for extra vertical speed but you can do well without. Getting as much damage as possible helps as always because Fishron is not very hard to dodge, but he hits...
  10. W1K

"Game's been dead for more than a year" also checks out. This is like the second coming of 1.1

"Game's been dead for more than a year" also checks out. This is like the second coming of 1.1
  11. W1K

Can we make it a meme that every time Terraria's development is announced to be halting we are...

Can we make it a meme that every time Terraria's development is announced to be halting we are inevitably going to get a secret major update
  12. W1K

no bulli mah sweet boi sif

no bulli mah sweet boi sif
  13. W1K

Also have you killed at least one of the mech bosses?

Also have you killed at least one of the mech bosses?
  14. W1K

W1K's once again workshop of TCF GIF Avatars resizing.

The gifs should be less than 192px wide, reason is because any size past it causes xenforo to modify the picture in some way to make it fit its guidelines. Bizarre number but what can you do I suppose. Both of your edits are the right file size, they should work just fine as long as you make...
  15. W1K

The moon does, yes. The sun doesn't change in any way. Granted from GTA 3 to SA the sun isn't...

The moon does, yes. The sun doesn't change in any way. Granted from GTA 3 to SA the sun isn't even a flat sprite on its own, but rather layers of sun glares. That'd probably be a bit more work to resize for an easter egg.
  16. W1K

I tried to shoot the sun in GTA with a sniper rifle does that count

I tried to shoot the sun in GTA with a sniper rifle does that count
  17. W1K

the sheer amount of blocks the game updates every single frame is impressive. Monster Hunter...

the sheer amount of blocks the game updates every single frame is impressive. Monster Hunter games on that regard at best run a few checks in the background to make sure the game *feels* alive, engine limitations are not strictly about graphics, I also doubt it helps Terraria was originally...
  18. W1K

@[105430:@GodHimself] I can't really talk on behalf of the devs since I'm just a poor loser on...

@[105430:@GodHimself] I can't really talk on behalf of the devs since I'm just a poor loser on the internet who happens to speak coding, but I am going to assume it's due to the CPU heavy nature of the game. Terraria might not be the most avan-garge looking game but it sure as hell has an insane...
  19. W1K

It's pretty amazing when you realize red also falls under edgy and pink is right inbetween.

It's pretty amazing when you realize red also falls under edgy and pink is right inbetween.
  20. W1K

He has a CRUSH on them.

He has a CRUSH on them.
Top Bottom