• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. O

Console Housing menu bug, kinda interesting actually

First off i apologize for the quality of the photos. But i need someone to see this ridiculous bug. If you have the housing page as the second page, you have to do a specific path for it to work. If you move along this path, housing will not work: However if you use this path the housing...
  2. O

PS4 No seedler drop

Hence, why i said 1/7 in a normal world, since Op says he has tried there as well. a 2/7 chance will still work the same way.
  3. O

PS4 No seedler drop

That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.
  4. O

Xbox One New control setup still sucks

The problem is that the 1.3 controls were very limited as to what we should have been able to do. Personally i don't understand why people are having issues with the controls. The only one that i am struggling with is the buff one, where i can cancel buffs, but even that is no big issue. I'm...
  5. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

If you are unable to open them, except as a hotbar item, then yes. as for the geodes, if you are unable to open them at all, then yes.
  6. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

Xbox Series S When i have a seedbag or can of worms in my inventory, the only time i can open them is if I put them in my hotbar, exit the inventory and press use. Geodes are not able to be opened though. I have tried every button and no matter if they are in my hotbar, or just in my...
  7. O

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

NPC's can be moved at anytime there is a valid house you are moving them into.
  8. O

That actually worked for me! I added that page and every time i went in and out i could do what i needed. Thank you!
  9. O

Unit One, This is a problem many are having. Me personally, I do the steps above, and can only get it to work maybe 10% of the time if i am lucky. This applies to checking housing and moving NPCs. It is definitely not consistent at all. Please Please Please see if this can be put on the...
  10. O

Xbox One Inconsistent housing menu

2 seperate accounts one on a series s, other on an x. Happens this way on both. I go to inventory>housing query>press y(which is bound to go to world)> press my use button And 75% of the time absolutely nothing happens.
  11. O

Resolved [PS4] Cannot use Housing Query on 1.4

The problem is that using this is very cery inconsistent. Sometimes it works for me, other times it doeant do anything
  12. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

this does not take into account those that have present 1.3 files and did not have the syncing issues.
  13. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

apparently you weren't around when the game went from 1.2-1.3. Bugs happen.
  14. O

I can guarantee it is not solely modded stacks. Wife has the bug, she never plays online with anyone else. I dont play terraria online with anyone else. She had zero modded stacks in her inventory. Her data size was leas than 15mb, same as mine. I was able to okay no issue. We ended...
  15. O

good point. Im just trying to provide as much info as i can, and point out that some folks can get it to work, since mine worked for some reason.
  16. O

Except some of the extra info is not true! I was able to load right up into the menu and I have been playing Terraria since it launched on the xbox 360. I had old saves and 2 characters that i played with previously. including a world that was post moon lord. You don't necessarily need to...
  17. O

Not true. I have played Terraria since it was launched on xbox. my account had 4 worlds and 2 characters and was able to get into the game after update just fine for some reason. My Wifes account, who started playing about 6 months after i did had the synching issues. I just hope this gets...
  18. O

Ok, i don't know what i did. Series X. I updated and started the game, made a new character(stupid B button kept messing me up) got in a new world, checked things out, save exited, and then went into an old world with an old character, no issues whatsoever. never even saw any syncing issues...
  19. O

to my knowledge, it's only a temporary loss. Onces the sync issues are fixed, everything is back. I'm going to try it shortly to see if it works.
  20. O

Resolved [PS4] Issues with the layout

looks like you have overscan on on your TV. try checking the TV settings for overscan or something similiar.
Top Bottom