• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I don't even know anymore, probably a few years It's still annoying especially since my 8 year old mouse was working just fine until it finally died
  2. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I :red:ing hate this mouse IT NEVER REGISTERS MIDDLE MOUSE CLICKS UNTIL I CLICK IT LIKE 10 TIMES
  3. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

Current progress: Basic outline
  4. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

The "I want" at the bottom is so funny
  5. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

*happi*
  6. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

H e n l o
  7. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

*struggles to sprite*
  8. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I'm very good at making interactions really random
  9. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

10. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

Ok
  11. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

*casually adds another faceplanting cat to the list*
  12. Esther

OOC DELTARUNE RP

I feel like I need to quickly say this. Studios, it's pretty much never a good idea to leave an rp just because someone else ruined it for you. By doing so you don't even give yourself or the other person a chance to make things better by apologizing, and it also makes it less fun for everyone...
  13. Esther

Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

(I'm still in this rp, just not doing much)
  14. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

True, though I never played the original games because I didn't even know they existed Same tbh but I want to get Splatoon 3 as soon as possible when it comes out because I missed almost every splatfest in 2 and I don't wanna have that happen again when Splatoon 4 finally comes out I will...
  15. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

Knowing my luck, there's probably gonna be something to screw me over
  16. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I might end up getting it in late 2022 if I'm unlucky
  17. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

I have to wait even longer, because I have other things I want to get first (new gaming keyboard, Splatoon 3 when it comes out, new gaming mouse)
  18. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

Why?
  19. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

20. Esther

The Last Post Wins!

Should I show the two character designs I made today...?
Top Bottom