• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Mamaluigi71

How long have you been playing Terraria for?

I've been playing since October 2011, around when 1.0.6 came out. How long have you been playing for?
  2. Mamaluigi71

Unluckiest Moment in Terraria?

My unluckiest moment was actually a couple of days ago, I was mining Hellstone with my Reaver Shark and I killed a Voodoo Demon above solid ground and then my minion killed a Lava Slime above the Voodoo Doll and spawned the Wall of Flesh because of the lava that it dropped on death. I was...
  3. Mamaluigi71

PC New world, new characters.

Hey there guys, I would like to have a group of people do a playthrough of Terraria with me, we will be playing softcore on a medium world. For voice chat, we will be using Skype. My Skype username is mamaluigi71. You can add me on Steam by following this link...
  4. Mamaluigi71

Hello there! I'm Mamaluigi71!

Hey guys! It's Mamaluigi71 here, some of you people may remember me from Terraria Online. I am 17-years old, I study at Hull College and I love to play video games and listen to music! My favourite PC games are Team Fortress 2 and Terraria. That's pretty much it for me. If you have any...
Top Bottom