• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • SWITCH 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Wormadur

Whoop,here I Am (sorry I’m a bad speller/grammar and punctuation I’m sorry)

Hello community!! I’m wormadur I first played terraria when it first hit x-box 360. I am a purist gamer most of the time and I play video games to escape reality,not enter it (if I wanted to play sports.I’d go outside and play). I find predictable plots and repetion repulsive and dismal because...
  2. Wormadur

Skybound - The Exploration Story

This will be huge whole new planets especially if it has questing via npc-quest-masters and hopefully sequel storyline inlockable once the first is complete honestly cannot wait to see how it comes together I wish I could be of help but alas I can’t program what I can do is feed u ideas and...
  3. Wormadur

tModLoader New to mods

Sorry I’m Terrance at spelling grammar and punctuation
  4. Wormadur

tModLoader New to mods

So I’m new to mods in fact I’m new to pc version honestly I didn’t know there was a difference. So I like mods that inhance the speed of nessisary tasks like the one I found for speedy pickaxes and will not use anything that lets u just craft or get items w/o orbtaining nessisary materials...
Top Bottom