• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. SwordAce1103

dunno what to put here now

dunno what to put here now
  2. SwordAce1103

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

317516040 small word (crimson obviously); doesn't matter if it's normal or expert
  3. SwordAce1103

Mobile the movement controls suck

I find the new movement system horribly unintuitive. Why is jump, the most commonly used action, a separate button? AND it's on the same side as the aim control. "UP" should be its own button, since it's rarely used. Also, the button should be on the left side next to the rest of the controls...
  4. SwordAce1103

I should have applied for the mobile beta....................

I should have applied for the mobile beta....................
  5. SwordAce1103

ugh

ugh
  6. SwordAce1103

maybe this? lel[IMG]

maybe this? lel
  7. SwordAce1103

(1.3.6 Suggestion) Add the Pocket Mirror & Hand Warmer to the Ankh Charm

You'll already be doing so much farming for the ankh shield that one more won't matter. People complain about having to farm for things in Terraria. If you've already farmed all the components, it won't be much more trouble. It's not a "heavy grind" to get one more item. The pocket mirror alone...
  8. SwordAce1103

(1.3.6 Suggestion) Add the Pocket Mirror & Hand Warmer to the Ankh Charm

This is a simple suggestion: the Ankh Shield rather perplexingly provides immunity to the "chilled" debuff while the Ankh Charm does not. I think that the Ankh Charm should have this ability as well. The Hand Warmer, an accessory only available during the Christmas event, should be made...
  9. SwordAce1103

(1.3.6 Suggestion) Addional Control over Wings in Vanity Slots

Currently, if you hide a pair of wings that you're wearing, they only show while you're in flight. This is fine. However, there is no way to prevent wings from showing when they're in a vanity slot. This might seem like a small, niche issue but when you think about it it's actually quite a major...
  10. SwordAce1103

**REPORTED** Weird Problem With REALLY FAST Selection - With Video

For some strange reason, this worked. Previously, Terraria wasn't outputting any sound, even though I had speakers plugged in. I plugged in a pair of old, broken headphones and glitch is gone. Then I unplugged them and I found out that Terraria is outputting sound to my speakers, like it should.
  11. SwordAce1103

**REPORTED** Mounts are Blurry when Zoomed in

I forgot to add: this is on 1920×1080 resolution. I'm not adding this to the original post because this reply also functions as a "bump."
  12. SwordAce1103

@[86233:@TheGuy] You think that is a lot? :P

@[86233:@TheGuy] You think that is a lot? :P
  13. SwordAce1103

PC Dairy Free: The Cheeseless Moon Lord In-Depth

This is a very detailed description of the Moon Lord's AI. I think it would be a bit more useful if there was also a video to accompany it.
  14. SwordAce1103

Damage types (the other kind)

Ah, I see. I can think of a myriad uses for this kind of list.
  15. SwordAce1103

Damage types (the other kind)

Something like this? Hellfire Arrows: AOE; Jester Arrows: Piercing; Wooden Arrows: Normal Projectile. I don't think whether or not they need to be tested is really the point. We know what they do; it would just be nice to categorize them all in a list.
  16. SwordAce1103

PC No Audio

I don't know much about audio, but if you're using Windows, right click on the speaker icon in your taskbar, and click "Open Volume Mixer." There will be a list of the programs that are currently open, and you can change the volume for each individual one. For some reason Terraria might be muted.
  17. SwordAce1103

PC Is it possible to multiplayer in Gog Terraria 1.3.5.3 on a player's world?

Yes. I can show you, if you like. just PM me. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, for some reason I didn't get a notification.
  18. SwordAce1103

Well, of course it lags because there's so much stuff, but I was wondering why. My computer...

Well, of course it lags because there's so much stuff, but I was wondering why. My computer should be more than enough to run this.
  19. SwordAce1103

What?

What?
Top Bottom