• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. HYL14NCR45T

Serious What are your top 5 must-play games and why?

Well, in no order.. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) - Well, it's Monster Hunter. It's the best in the franchise yet. You hunt epic monsters, make devastating weapons, and see I am obviously reading the back of the box! But in all seriousness, I really love this game. Get it. Friend Code me...
  2. HYL14NCR45T

I'm gonna do a playthrough of a ranger soon...

I'm gonna do a playthrough of a ranger soon...
  3. HYL14NCR45T

What's your funniest mobile experience?

I almost killed the Destroyer! Yush! I have sweaty hands! No! Gets killed by a probe.
  4. HYL14NCR45T

PC The Hyper-Cross Spear | Spear Combination | Rarity 8

Well, maybe just... Dark Force... I guess? Well, I was combining the 3 strongest spears in the game.
  5. HYL14NCR45T

Dimensional Mirror

Yes, this is good. Supporting this! *gives Sodapone a cookie
  6. HYL14NCR45T

Well, I won't be on for a while...

Well, I won't be on for a while...
  7. HYL14NCR45T

PC The HylianCraft's Builder Thread

Wha? Whatcha mean ground builds? All of them are floating, cause the server I build on has so much space in the sky.
  8. HYL14NCR45T

IDK, I'm still working on the ability. I would like a suggestion...
  9. HYL14NCR45T

Well, this would be a thing. Do you ever think there should be a better spear? With a really cool ability? Well, this would be the strongest spear in the game. The Crafting Recipe: 1 Dark Lance, 1 Obsidian Swordfish, 1 North Pole, 15 Ectoplasm, 5 Souls of Might, Sight and Fright. Craft at the...
  10. HYL14NCR45T

Damm projects...

Damm projects...
  11. HYL14NCR45T

Well, I guess I'll just ask people to make for me.

Well, I guess I'll just ask people to make for me.
  12. HYL14NCR45T

Um, where do people get all these sprites from? Can someone give me a link or the name of a...

Um, where do people get all these sprites from? Can someone give me a link or the name of a website or something?
  13. HYL14NCR45T

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

It looks like a deformed tadpole on the minimap It looks like a deformed tadpole on the minimap :p
  14. HYL14NCR45T

PC Favorite pet, minion, lighter?

Pet: Slime for Mobile, Black Cat for PC Minion: Optic Staff Lighter: Fairy ( Because Navi )
  15. HYL14NCR45T

Share your RNG luck here!

Second Kill on Golem in Mobile: Picksaw :)
  16. HYL14NCR45T

Origin Gear: a utility armor and others

Yes. Yes. I like this. This is very useful, especially Because I love building. Do it Re-Logic!
  17. HYL14NCR45T

Well, I like Monster Hunter, and I can't wait for Saturday, when I can finally get my Pre-Order...

Well, I like Monster Hunter, and I can't wait for Saturday, when I can finally get my Pre-Order...
  18. HYL14NCR45T

Cross-Platform Pokémon

Me neither. Though Greninja is Shawett! I always picked Grass, because when I played Emeral ( my first PKMN Gamne ) I always picked Treeko.
  19. HYL14NCR45T

The Never-Ending Story

to eat a small slams gulpin
Top Bottom