• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. General Qi

tModLoader Lunar Weapons Mod --- Post-ML weapons

Oh for the love of... I can't believe I had missed that. Alright then, that's one for the Hall of Shame.
  2. General Qi

The Official How to be ______ Guide!

Heh-heh yeah, like a steamrolled Tinkerbell.
  3. General Qi

tModLoader Lunar Weapons Mod --- Post-ML weapons

Lunar Staff looks really cool, and Lunar Light sounds like it'd be fun to use. Although, it does seem I have to many mods at the moment and adding anymore would more than likely de-stabilize my installation... But what the hack. (proceeds to download and install mod.) "Terraria.exe has stopped...
  4. General Qi

Kill the person above you.

Reepicheep is now breathing through a hole in his torso, when he tried to hug a live cannon.
  5. General Qi

StarWarrior became lego pieces after trying to do fisticuffs with a javelin rocket.
  6. General Qi

Kittens don't even recognize Pikachumania anymore, after he tried making out with a chainsaw.
  7. General Qi

Teedus turned into modern art when he was thrown into a wash-cycle.
  8. General Qi

Pikapool evolved into Pikapulp when he was used as a ball for a soccer game between giants.
  9. General Qi

Google Picture war!

10. General Qi

Porcupines started to call Reepicheep brother, when he decided to sleep on a huddle of them.
  11. General Qi

Teedus's luck ran out when he was torn to shreds by a gang of marauding black cats.
  12. General Qi

Reepicheep mistook a destructo-disk for a cookie.
  13. General Qi

Rate the above users avatar

8/10
  14. General Qi

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Because the Mayor of Venus launched Spud-nik. Who do you do, the voodoo?
  15. General Qi

It the person above's avatar was dead, what would their gravestone say?

Reepicheep hopped onto oncoming traffic.
  16. General Qi

The Plot Potato

"Curse us and splash us! My potato is lost!"
  17. General Qi

Follow The Person Above You!

Aragorn: You have my sword. Legolas: You have my bow. Gimli: You have my axe. General Qi: and my follow.
Top Bottom