• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Mobile [How to] Terraria Mobile 1.3 Transfer Characters From PC to Android

im glad this exists, I recently wanted to port my PC character into Mobile and thanks to the tool, it's possible; even in 1.5
  2. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

People seeing the Princess, as their new waifu. Just sayin. but... IF THE PRINCESS' NAME INCLUDES ZELDA AND PEACH, I SWEAR...!!!!!!
  3. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is a rare anomaly. Recognising the endless efforts of the modders who produce content for us to enjoy and a great way to put as the cherry on top. Saluations
  4. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Avatar Aeronaut Set Hat: Flight Cap Torso: Pilot Jacket Bottoms(Pants): Leather Boots For those who spend more time with Wings and flying mounts. I based this on a persona self, i like aviaton a lot alright?! >:eek:
  5. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Loving this, but I really want this so i can have it change the size of the Jungle cos I want a world where it covers... EVERY... INCH... OF ... THE... WORLD!!! Please make it happen. c:
  6. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Re-Logic Teams with Animegami Studios for the Terraria Biome Series Resin Statues!

I'm looking forward for the Jungle biome. Just a long line of jungle sections. Ohhhhhh....
  7. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Needing ideas for a Terraria Jungle mod

I return! Yes, I am back after a long hiatus. I left this mod idea in the dark for some time but after picking up Terraria again, I thought about bringing it back to fruition together with some fresh ideas. Be sure to send me some of your own as I might consider some in the future. Firstly...
  8. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Why is this world still here today? Cos some guy thought it'd be a nice idea to add mods to Terraria even up to this day.
  9. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Turrets Mod [Work In Progress]

"Buildin' a Sentry!" I love this mod, im glad I found it. They are great at keeping unwanted enemies at bay and do a terrific job against bosses but I got some suggestions. Some variants: Snowman Turret (Like a SAM of sorts), Stake Turret for the Vampires and like a concealed turret for like...
  10. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Create A Terraria Death Message

"Robi became plant food to Plantera."
  11. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

Snakes

I plan on making a Mod to make the Jungle a lot more intense and more dangerous. Having snakes appear from pots would be a great idea. But ill have to copy this from hives. As they spawn mobs when broken.
  12. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

@TheWorfer27 i could see that to be implemented. I mean, Hive can spawn mobs so i dont think...

@TheWorfer27 i could see that to be implemented. I mean, Hive can spawn mobs so i dont think jars cant either
  13. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

tModLoader Needing ideas for a Terraria Jungle mod

Monsoon Mod - A Jungle Overhaul This is mainly a theory thread on discussing new ideas for a new mod, I am currently thinking of beginning. Currently, I need to learn how the TModLoader API works so I can get started on creating what I plan to release as the mod exists. What Moonsoon is, is a...
  14. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

im looking for ways to make a mod to make the Jungle biome even harder than before and looking...

im looking for ways to make a mod to make the Jungle biome even harder than before and looking for ideas.
  15. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

4 images? i thought it can be all in one.

4 images? i thought it can be all in one.
  16. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

for logo comp. I tried. Made sure its right dimensions, has banners and text. [img]

for logo comp. I tried. Made sure its right dimensions, has banners and text.
  17. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

For #53 [img] Background by iWantCoal - DeviantArt

For #53 Background by iWantCoal - DeviantArt
  18. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

PC Infected Players

i'd probably kill it. Like regain loot lost when we die. Also, I think the character would only spawn once in a world but yield more coins or hearts than normal NPCs.
  19. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

PC Infected Players

If the devs are putting this to perspective, then i'd think of mediumcore characters. Cos I would imagine the difficulty if these resurrections would be a lot tougher than the rest of the NPCs.
  20. Lord Amazon of the Jungle

1.3.6 Background Preview

Please do a Jungle Themed background soon. I'd love to have it for my puter's background
Top Bottom