• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Search results

1. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I want to report a bug. When you get too far away from Ravager, but not far enough for it to despawn ( I did it when I flied above it by alot), you can skip the part where you have to destroy its arms and head, and can instantly go to the part where you can damage the actual 61k (in expert) hp...
  2. zsoltsinko

tModLoader More chest loot

This mod is genius, well done!(no sarcasm)
  3. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey, have you seen Baum's new series about your mod?:)
  4. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Bullet-Hail

This looks really cool,i'll wait for its release!
  5. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Decimation Mod

This mod is getting better and better,as said before,i hope it will come out soon!:)
  6. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

Added:Frost legion drops!Yay....
  7. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Maaan,i m so waiting for this to come out,hope it will soon!
  8. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hey,i just fought the "Devourer of the cosmos(gods?)"and i just realized u added a nostalgic,but very good music for the boss fight.Can i ask will there be more custom music for bosses(i mean not an already existing boss music's remix or smth)?I just wanted to ask this:)
  9. zsoltsinko

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Damn:indifferent:Thanks for reply anyway.
  10. zsoltsinko

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey,while waiting for the mod to be realesed,can i ask,that flesh golem is inspired by DotA pudge isnt he?
  11. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

So,thanks guys for taking your time on respriting the molten fork,but since its name is molten fork i want to stay at that 2pronged molten fork style,i just wanted someone to polish it up like how molten pickaxe looks like.Sorry everyone again!
  12. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

Heyho everyone who is nice spriter and can help me out with a little stuff.Recently i resprited all my very old weapons and made them look(i dont know how much say it urself)a bit more better,but i cant fix my Moltenfork.If anyone have free time and can help me outthen download this pic and make...
  13. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

Yes,will plan to add super acessories which increase stats for the choosen class,but i dont really think this mod will be realesed nowdays,sorry!:(
  14. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

Thank you:)
  15. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

Yes,i planned to give some weapons projectiles,custom buffs/debuffs and some effects,but im still thinking about those stuff thats why i have not gave any information from them yet.Thanks for suggestion anyway!
  16. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

-Added some more items and updated alot of sprites.
  17. zsoltsinko

Thank you! Edit:Sorry if im being annoying,but i cant find the content codes(items,npcs,etc)

Thank you! Edit:Sorry if im being annoying,but i cant find the content codes(items,npcs,etc)
  18. zsoltsinko

Hello,sorry for wasting your time,i want to ask:where did u learned to make custom boss AIs? I m...

Hello,sorry for wasting your time,i want to ask:where did u learned to make custom boss AIs? I m learning coding on my school too but i dont know how can i use it to make custom TERRARIA AIs. Thanks for reply in advice.
  19. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Absalon Mod(Open Beta)(Formerly BMod)

Wow,this mod seems really interesting,expecially those early prehardmode spears and stuff.I like this mod. Sorry to say it but you mistakenly wrote titanium instead of Chlorophyte javelin and trident(or atleast they seems to be chlorophyte to me):)
  20. zsoltsinko

tModLoader Combat mod

I decieded to let the combat essence thing for later,and start working on early prehardmode/midprehardmode weapons now(Becouse balancing the weapons made from those thnigs and the droprate/crafting of dark,light essence can wait for later).So when the first version comes out it will be just a...
Top Bottom