• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. HappyDays

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Welcome DR Studios! I know our Terraria mobile community has been eagerly anticipating 1.3 for mobile! Looking forward to seeing what you can achieve in 2019! :)
  2. HappyDays

Terraria: State of the Game (9/14/18)

This is a fantastic positive step doing a monthly news round-up! I'm sure our community will really appreciate this! Keep it up Pipeworks! :)
  3. HappyDays

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

This is fantastic news! Keep up the great work! :D
  4. HappyDays

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

HYPE! Congrats to Pipeworks and Re-Logic for all your work bringing this amazing update to console (and other platforms soon to come!) Have fun getting that Moon Lord everyone! :D
  5. HappyDays

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

So HYPED! Can't wait to explore! Thanks again team! :D
  6. HappyDays

Pixel Privateers!

Awesome news! I liked the initial trailers for this game and look forward to checking it out! :)
  7. HappyDays

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Texture packs?! Must...contain...excitement! I mean don't get me wrong I love Terraria's art style but it can be fun to mix things up too! :D
  8. HappyDays

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Woo hoo! So excited for this! Thanks so much!
  9. HappyDays

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Wow! This looks amazing! I can't wait to check out the new tower defense mechanic in Terraria and see Terraria in Dungeon Defenders 2! :D
  10. HappyDays

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Hi there! I just tried out Super Terraria World! I quite enjoyed the first area and am looking forward to exploring the world more! :)
  11. HappyDays

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Awesome! Thanks for the update! :)
  12. HappyDays

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Wow! Thanks for the update! The purity shield around the base seems a really exciting mechanic and the weapon leveling sounds really fun! :)
  13. HappyDays

Official The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

So much news! 1.3 for current gen, everyone will be excited! Welcome to the community Pipeworks :) I'm sure everyone is glad for the update! :)
  14. HappyDays

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Thanks so much Safeman (and the Re-Logic team!) Can't wait to try it out! :D
  15. HappyDays

PC News Flash!

Wow! Such awesome news! Also thanks for the 1.3.2 update, the Birthday event sounds like so much fun :)
  16. HappyDays

I am LOVING the Terraria 1.3.1 update! So much experimenting to do with all the new conveyors...

I am LOVING the Terraria 1.3.1 update! So much experimenting to do with all the new conveyors, sensors and the GRAND DESIGN! :)
  17. HappyDays

Terraria 1.3.1 UPDATE CONFIRMED! Hype! :D

Terraria 1.3.1 UPDATE CONFIRMED! Hype! :D
  18. HappyDays

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Wow thanks Cenx & the Re-Logic team! This is going to be amazing! Happy 5th birthday! :)
  19. HappyDays

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Hi Zoaklen! I'm looking forward to trying out your mod as I'm currently doing a throwing playthrough. Some feedback: - the 'Deck Card' is too powerful considering how easily it is acquired. I did some quick testing and it basically broke the difficulty of early expert mode. I'd suggest manual...
Top Bottom