• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Liquid_ph34r

Mobile Terraria AKP

Hello, a while back I bought terraia for Android and all was well and good until i broke my tablet that i had it on, Then for Christmas my mother gets me a amazon fire tablet. is there any way that I can get the akp file for terrira if i somehow verify my perchase, without me haveing to buy it again
  2. Liquid_ph34r

Mobile No mimics

The thread name is what is the problem also no palidens or cruptors( sorry of for bad spelling
  3. Liquid_ph34r

Mobile Solar Eclipce help

i cant get the solar ecpise i have defeated every boss besides golom and the twins( one spawned then my game crashed) and still cant get it (also whats a good way to get lenses)
Top Bottom