• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. dustyfox

How to make NPC stay at the top of the house?

Okey i feel kind of stupid, but I cant figure this out :D How do I make a minimal (but still valid) house so that the npc is at the top during the night like the red stick figure? I realize now that the table needs one solid block under it... but the house on the right will not work unless I...
  2. dustyfox

[Question] Help with userfrendly adjustable timer!

Hello everyone!! I'm trying to build an adjustable timer. Below is a simple picture to illustrate basic idea: The timer could be used for for: - timed challanges - timed messages e.g. "You have been playing for far too long!!" or "Your Coffee is ready (irl)" etc :D - If start button is...
Top Bottom