Search results

1. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Sprite Artist Needed for my mod (Crazy Defense)

Hi, I'll keep it short and simple & like the title suggests i am in need of a sprite artist for my mod (Crazy Defense) >>Mod here<<, Only problem is i don't really have a theme/specific look in mind though if anyone is willing to help me out with full credit of course, Please feel free to dm...
  2. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Looking for suggestions of mods to play

Hi there, Well the title sums up what im asking, essentially i want suggestions of mods you've tried but i will say i'm not looking to play hardcore mods like Calamity or Thorium though it doesn't mean i wont consider them but since i need an weaker than average pc to be able to play as well so...
  3. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Check my Accessory & ModPlayer code

Hi there, I've had someone help me with this on the tModLoader discord but it doesn't seem to be working though i get no errors when compiling so im confused Accessory code: hastebin ModPlayer code: hastebin
  4. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Accessory Code help

Hi there, I'm in the process of adding a new accessory to my mod (Crazy Defense) which will have a dodge effect when worn but i need help setting up the ModPlayer file with the effect and then applying it to the accessory This is the code that needs to go in the ModPlayer file "return...
  5. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Mods sounds not playing in multiplayer correctly

Hi, Currently got an issue with my mods custom sound not playing from a projectile death in multiplayer properly Projectile Code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.Audio; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; namespace OPDefense.Content.Projectiles.Ranged {...
  6. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Index was outside the bounds of the array

Hi there, I keep getting this "Index was outside the bounds of the array" from my mod to do with my GODKnife Projectile, Originally i assumed there was nothing wrong as the code compiles fine but when i enter a world and use the knife as soon as the projectile hits the floor this "Index was...
  7. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Error CS1503 (1.4)

Hi, Currently got these as errors for my Arrow Projectile(s) And the code here (essentially the same code so i wont paste it twice) using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace OPDefense.Projectiles.Ranged { public class GODArrowProjectile : ModProjectile {...
  8. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Error(s) CS 0103, CS 0117, CS 0115 (1.4)

Currently got these errors while updating my mod to TML 1.4, Tried letting Visual Studio 2022 suggest edits but to no avail And here is the code (Only one code block as the code is pretty much identical for the 2 projectiles) using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.Enums; using...
  9. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Error CS0234 (1.4) - Fixed (Check Thread)

Got this error with my ModWorld file while updating my mod to TML 1.4 Related Code Here using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.World.Generation; using Terraria.GameContent.Generation; using System.IO; using System.Collections.Generic; using...
  10. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Error CS0119 (1.4) - Fixed

Currently getting this error from one of my mod's projectiles And Code is below using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.Audio; using Terraria.ModLoader; using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; namespace OPDefense.Projectiles.Ranged {...
  11. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader Error CS0120 (1.4) - Fixed

Hi There, Im getting this as 1 of many errors trying to convert my mod to TModloader 1.4 using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using OPDefense.Items.Placeable; namespace OPDefense.Tiles { public class CraytaniumOreTile : ModTile...
  12. RADICALAdrift

PC Someone To Play, UK Preferably, Steam Required

Hello I'm looking For someone to play with, preferably Same Time Zone (UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London), Steam Required, Voice Chat (Skype, Etc) up to you New Character + World (if i'm in the Mood) World Size and Difficulty i tend to play on is a Size: Medium Difficulty: Normal...
  13. RADICALAdrift

tModLoader [Released] CrazyDefense (WIP)

Welcome To The Official Crazy Defense Homepage Update about My Mod and TModloader/Terraria 1.4 - Good News VV Info below VV It's here CrazyDefense for TModloader 1.4 is out now though please keep in mind there is no new items etc >>Steam Workshop::[1.4 Alpha] CrazyDefense<< subscribe to...
  14. RADICALAdrift

Hello All Fellow Terrarians on PC and Xbox

Hi I'm Gez, I am a new member in the forums and 16 this year, From The United Kingdom and Started Playing possibly 3 to 4 years ago (Pirated :(, Sorry) Now Owned on Steam, Couldn't Buy it back Then Because i didn't Have Steam or an Account for that matter and now i do of course Also looking for...
Top Bottom