• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. IceCoffe

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

maybe i will fix it in future if it will be possible to fix (not guarante) and im not sure if i will be able to support calamity all time (as i have no idea how they nerfed some item) and better explanation of it would be good as im confused , anyway thank you for report
  2. IceCoffe

i didnt knew about that , thanks for report but i dont know how i will change set bonus, and book of nerfs show ALL NERFS that mod removed when the nerf its not in here it mean its not removed
  3. IceCoffe

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

thank you dr studio for the update , u did good job :)
  4. IceCoffe

tModLoader Is there a way to change a vanilla item's tooltip?

actually yes this is code from my mod to change item desc. using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using System.Collections.Generic; using System; using Terraria.DataStructures; using Terraria.Localization; using System.IO; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using...
  5. IceCoffe

is a bug not a nerf ... but i can try bring it back
  6. IceCoffe

No problem hope it helped
  7. IceCoffe

it may be hard to write but will try when mod enabled (removed nerfs of items) 3.6v 3.5v. the mod removes vanilla nerf and calamity buff (as you could notice it have old desc from Spectre armor spectre hood) when removed nerfs of items is disabled (calamity mod enabled notice: it have...
  8. IceCoffe

UPDATE :update of the mod will come out before 1.4 also mod is compatible with calamity no problems
  9. IceCoffe

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

You can still use older version that was before update that is on github
  10. IceCoffe

tModLoader Supreme Calamitas - Am I cheating?

Its causing leveled mod
  11. IceCoffe

this mod is compatible with calamity
  12. IceCoffe

tModLoader Asphalt Platforms

Weird flex but i agree
  13. IceCoffe

Titanium crafting nerf has been removed
  14. IceCoffe

v3.3 MAJOR UPDATE -updated mod icon ! -removed chlorophyte drill "nerf" is unbalanced against game progression so is disabled by defalt in mod config and it was added to book of nerfs and book of nerfs melee -removed corrupted anvil and crafting recipes and reworked mechanic -heart of life...
  15. IceCoffe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

can somebody send me that all calamity mod made nerfs for vanilla wpns,accesories,armor i need it for my mod
  16. IceCoffe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

all sprites from mod can be used for example BUT EXACLY USING SAME SPRITE FROM THE MOD IS STRICLY FORBIDEN SO IS OK
  17. IceCoffe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I will send screenshot tomorrow of the jungle
  18. IceCoffe

tModLoader Calamity Mod

please calamity devs fix sulphurus sea generation also the mod is unplayble in this world bcz ENTIRE JUNGLE IS CORRUPTED
  19. IceCoffe

tModLoader Max Stack Plus Extra

what the mod will change in normal playthrough ? u could make non-meme version of mod without any changes if it will be possible
Top Bottom