• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. O

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

This patch seems to hav ethe auto save pauses fixed. at least from what i can tell. i just fought through a blood moon and 2 pirate invasions and I can only recall one short (less than a second) hitch during an autosave.
  2. O

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Because i don't travel with my PC. i travel with my switch though, and this is better than the tiny worlds on mobile.
  3. O

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

THANK YOU! I know that you are getting a lot of hate on the price point, but it's worth it to me!
  4. O

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

They know a large portion dont like it, and its been stated on here its gone, not coming back. Let it go. Its ok, you will get used to the new UI. I didnt like it at first either, but now i prefer it.
  5. O

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Its been said many many many times already. The old UI is not coming back. Its gone, let it rest now please.
  6. O

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

RNG finally shined took pity on me. Went to call a solar eclipse in my arena, boom, it happened naturally for me, got 3 broken hero swords (hello terra blade!) and the nightmare pickaxe. Went to my crimson place to farm for the key, got it relatively quickly. decided to take on Golem, brought...
  7. O

only thing i would like from the angler is the endless bucket and the sponge, but i'm taking a break from him for a while.
  8. O

I am in hardmode. defeated all mech bosses and plantera, the key should drop. it's just RNG being a jerk. can't tell you how many fishing quests i did before getting a weather radio.
  9. O

RNG sucks, i have spent alot of time in the Crimson grinding for a key. (crimson background and musig) i'm at 1600 + dark mummies, 800 crimslimes, and 600 of those slug things. no key drop yet. I miss meteorhead farms.
  10. O

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I played for 4 hours last night. Love the new UI. Please keep it. Please stop the blinking words Please make the inventory a bit less transparent Coins do not auto stack if there are coins in a chest or piggy bank and you are trying to empty your inventory. I don't like keeping money on me...
  11. O

Honestly, i was worried at first, but it is actually no problem at all. The new crafting takes getting used to simply because you have to cycle through shoulder buttons to get to it, but other wise, it's perfectly fine. My wife does not follow these forums, so when i showed her the update last...
  12. O

Honestly i have 1 complaint. The flashing text. Otherwise its a great update. No ither issues so far for me.
  13. O

No what i said was i have read all of the excuses by them the past 2 months. I was asked to stop complaining by TK so i am, but i am not praising or congratulating pipeworks for something that was supposed to come out last year. Im done now, i wont be commenting here anymore, so you dont...
  14. O

So everyone else is allowed to complain for 2 months, and its cool. But i come on here to vent my disappointment and im pitiful. Fine. I get it now.
  15. O

Ive been reading excuses for why xbox hasnt been able to get the update for 2 months now, between pipeworks and microsoft, its bull:red:. This right here is why the monday release is bull:red:
  16. O

Honestly this is bull:red: to have to wait till Monday. Its passed cert, it should be pushed out today.
  17. O

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

The forum staff all need a 3 week paid vacation after all of this. They are the real MVPs here.
  18. O

How patient would you like us to be? It's been almost 2 months now that PS4 has been part of the beta testing. Yes, i know that the update is in MS hands and that pipeworks has no control, but does that mean i can't be frustrated with how this has been handled? It's BS that xbox users did not...
  19. O

Where was it stated that it is expected to be released today or tomorrow? What i think you mean to say is that it is hoped to be released today or tomorrow. Nothing has been officially stated as saying it is expected to be released today or tomorrow.
Top Bottom