• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. R-TEAM

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

wrong - it switches to the desktop resolution .. and this is by me 4k ..... so not an real solution for every player ..
  2. R-TEAM

tModLoader Destructible Tiles - Brutalize your worlds

Would be nice to have an option to exclude stars from making destruction on blocks (as it is simply not an attack and happen random on the whole world in every night - like an meteor shower every night - for my play style to much random destruction)
  3. R-TEAM

tModLoader Durability

Hi, have just startet with an new MP world - and the mod is basicaly run good - except the problem with the Armor ... if the armor durability gets zero it if displayed correct "armor damaged" it if switched from armor slots to inventory ... but then it have full durability again ... and can be...
  4. R-TEAM

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Nice mod - will it work on world generated with Large-world-enabler mod ? (as the serverside-char mod have here problems too with teleporting .. because of changed cordinates)
  5. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

Sucess !! :D It works with this version (status bar is here) logs anyway -> And Thanks ;)
  6. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

Sure - no problem to test an debug version ..... attach an image to show the mods version in terraria - and the server run on the same PC and use the same mods/mod-settings ...
  7. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

just testet - actual mod version - on both (client and server - both run anyway on the same PC from the same dir and game file path) - no status bar , mod self working Actual logs from client+server attached
  8. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

have re-startet the server already (have it not 24/7 running) - or you mean new world or char ?
  9. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

sorry - no .... still on multiplayer (server) no toolbar ........
  10. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

have tested with english language - no difference ... no toolbar .....
  11. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

would not be the first time diff languages settings cause trouble :) edit-> oh, and the mod self looks like working (get exhausted) - only no status bar ...
  12. R-TEAM

tModLoader Durability

have an error in the server log file .... ;) but not notice an in-game problem ....
  13. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

sure ;)
  14. R-TEAM

tModLoader Stamina

Hi, on server i see no status bar - in singleplayer it works fine .... Regards
  15. R-TEAM

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

ahh .... not bad ... ;) ...but would be nice to have - as on servers the option to restore the last position after the logging-out is a handy feature ....
  16. R-TEAM

tModLoader Server Sided Characters

Nice :) - THANKS ... but one question remains (have not found an info in the changelogs ..) It is now compatible with Oversized Worlds ? [ The character position save/restore ]
  17. R-TEAM

tModLoader Lives & Injury

Hi, dont work with actual tMoadloader (0.11.3) and HamsterHelper 4.4.0.5 ..... :)
  18. R-TEAM

tModLoader ClassLock+ - Permanently lock your class

This make (imho) no sense ..... -> ...This allow you to test weapons on target dummys as well as using any non-class specific items without issues... and -> ... -You won't be able to use classless items as well. The one say the opposite of the other ....................... which is now "true" ...
  19. R-TEAM

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

i dont expect from the lowest tier spikes to make me "the immortal" ..... you can make spikes from ore - here i have no problem, as ore musst found and processed and is only available in finite quantities - other as wood, where is easy available infinite ... but other players have different...
  20. R-TEAM

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

a, i am fine with very limited use for an beginning weapon tool (the wodden spikes) b, actual it is no problem to kill most of the zombis that come in the night with only one row of wooden spikes without "any" risk for the player (and any semilar creature that walk on the ground) - and is...
Top Bottom