Search results

1. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Is there away to make a semi-auto gem tree farm?

Looks like this method would be semi-afk due to the dying animation.
  2. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Crash on Startup with Steam - Unable to load DLL "steam_api" [0x8007007E] (SOLVED)

Out of curiosity, is your steam and game both on your C drive? I had this issue before when transiting to 1.4 on my SSD.
  3. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Crash on Startup with Steam - Unable to load DLL "steam_api" [0x8007007E] (SOLVED)

That's one old looking steam_api file right there 🧐
  4. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Christmas lights don't reflect correct colors on the map.

Recently had to use blue Xmas bulbs for a shade of yellow on the mini-map. As you can see, on the map, bulbs actually represent RGB based on the Y-Axis. Supposed To look like: What it actually looks like:
  5. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

That old game launcher is technically a pirate tool. It downloads "patches" from a sketchy 3rd party file hosting website. I'm actually working with the developers to get the earlier missing patches (manifests) through their steamworks account. Stay tuned.
  6. xXCrypticNightXx

Pixel Art Every Unique Possible Tile/Wall Color Combination (Map-Overlay)

Update 01JUN22 So I have been working hard on a solution to sort the massive data of colors into a sort of "rainbow". You cannot simply sort colors based on the hex value as they will be visually random in placement. as demonstrated bellow. So I opted to use a custom algorithm that simply...
  7. xXCrypticNightXx

Pixel Art Every Unique Possible Tile/Wall Color Combination (Map-Overlay)

A while back I had created a tool that could assist in the creation of pixelarts. In doing so, I needed to get a collection of colors for the software to use within an color filter. Doing some reverse-engineering and way too much coding, I have managed to grab each block/wall color as they would...
  8. xXCrypticNightXx

PC I made a tool that can create insane world sized pixel arts.

So I have just created a spreadsheet with the hex codes to every possible painted and non painted blocks/wall combinations for map overlay. This is just over 30,000 entries. I have taken the curtesy to drop the file on this forum. It could be useful for anyone attempting to make a color list of...
  9. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

You should be able to load modded maps now, but currently they are not supported and will not allow the editing of modded tiles.
  10. xXCrypticNightXx

..then installed .NET Runtime 6.0.5 installer x86 Windows Oh yes, this would be your issue. Seems as if the current method for searching for .NET only searches for x64-bit versions NOT for x86. I have gone and recoded this to search for both x86 & x32 bit versions. Please re-download the...
  11. xXCrypticNightXx

Thank you for the report, I have looked into it. I have just installed a fresh copy of windows on a VM. Prior to any framework installations I'm getting the same errors. Upon installing either SDK or Runtime versions for 6.0.0-6.0.5, I have concluded that the issue you are reporting does not...
  12. xXCrypticNightXx

Issues with sections of the official Terraria wiki

Could not find a particular "good" place to post this and it seems to be only a few pages that get effected, but I wanted to report an issue with some page javascript. If you navigate to the Class_setups wiki page guide, you will see some strange events happening to the "more" dropdown. This...
  13. xXCrypticNightXx

UPDATE 22MAY22: Added a new version checker for the DepotDownloader API when loading application. This was done smoothly with GitHub's Octokit API. Fixed a bug with Overwrite Steam Directory not removing previous versions prior to installing a new copy.
  14. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Check our github releases here.
  15. xXCrypticNightXx

I do not want to derail this thread but I can help you with this. What I am about to tell you is from my own knowledge and not from research. Requirements: Mobile Terraria 1.4.3.2.2 (Latest 17 Jan 22 IOS) PC Terraria 1.4.3.2 (Use TerrariaSteamDepot) STEPS: I hope this guide helped you...
  16. xXCrypticNightXx

What version was Terraria added to steam?

Thanks for the response Tunnel King :dryadpassionate: Would you recommend I go and contact steam support to find these older depot ID's? I'm certain nobody from the team would have record of these huh?
  17. xXCrypticNightXx

What version was Terraria added to steam?

I have been looking for some early depots of the game. I know at some point there was a website where you could buy physical copies of the game such as the collectors edition. Make's me actually wonder if the game was always on steam? The earliest version I can find is 1.1.2.
  18. xXCrypticNightXx

Why hello there, thanks for testing out the new version of my tool! Seems as if the new API change brought along a new .NET requirement of 6.0+. So this would be one of the reasons you would see that command window flash up and disappear with no avail. The final reason this may happen is an...
  19. xXCrypticNightXx

Hello! Looks like steam has pushed some new API patches to their depot system. I have gone and updated the DepotDownloader recourses for this project! Re-download TerrariaDepotDownloader and try again :passionate:
  20. xXCrypticNightXx

New Update (Patch it seems) came out today whats new?

Yeah very weird. I already received the mini update from last month. I just received another one today. Without any documentation from my side I honestly could not tell you. Seems weird, not ominous, was just more carious.
Top Bottom