Search results

1. Flubman

PC Other Players' Healthbars Deplete from Health-Removing Status Effects in Journey when Godmode is Enabled

It can't actually kill anyone. It just affects the little healthbar graphic you see under other players in multiplayer. It appears to be a syncing issue because the healthbar resets at an interval. You guys probably already knew about this, but I just wanted to make sure.
  2. Flubman

PC Resolution Resets Whenever I Open and Close Terraria

I tried disabling Cloud saving, but it didn't fix the problem.
  3. Flubman

I can't find the file you want me to find, but yes, I have cloud syncing enabled.
  4. Flubman

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not help. Interestingly, my minimap borders don't get reset.
  5. Flubman

Every time I open and close Terraria, the resolution resets, and it's annoying to have to manually reset it every time. Is there any way to fix this?
  6. Flubman

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Maybe make Vitamins more common? A 2% drop rate from one enemy type per world isn't much, and people always complain about how hard the Ankh Shield is to get.
  7. Flubman

Perhaps Town Pets could increase the happiness of nearby NPCs by a small amount (maybe 2% or so)? Everyone complains about the happiness system and how hard it can be to make NPCs happy. Perhaps this could be a concession? In-universe, it would make sense that everyone would like the pets (Who...
  8. Flubman

In case Leinfors didn't see my edits (He probably did; I'm just making sure): Also ask about the Spectre Pickaxe if you want. Apparently, it's incredibly bad at mining for its tier. A weird idea: Maybe having the entire map revealed once Moon Lord is defeated? I feel like that would be a nice...
  9. Flubman

Perhaps you could buff the Chlorophyte Pickaxe to make mining chlorophyte a bit faster? I think it would be nice if the Stylist's haircuts were cheaper. The Stylist is a pricey and notoriously useless. With a price reduction, at least she wouldn't be the former. Also, Leinfors, it looks like...
  10. Flubman

A Radio Thing monolith isn't a bad idea, but it's not feasible for this update.
  11. Flubman

Perhaps make plants in Planter Boxes grow under any conditions? This would make farming potion ingredients easier.
  12. Flubman

lol I'm dumb, then. Maybe reduce the cost of the anvils the Merchant sells? As is, buying an anvil from the Merchant is pretty much never worth it. EDIT: Honestly, this is probably a dumb idea, so don't listen to it.
  13. Flubman

Maybe have the Merchant sell Unholy Arrows during Hardmode? The Arms Dealer already sells Silver/Tungsten Bullets in Hardmode. Why can't the Merchant do the equivalent?
  14. Flubman

I think having the Steampunker sell Green Solution even while in the Hallow. I see no reason as to why she couldn't. It would also make the Hallow less annoying because it would make unbreaking Forest Pylons easier.
  15. Flubman

Elaborating on this... It's not like any yoyos overperform, and in fact, many are average or worse. Removing this limitation would make this entire class of weapons considerably more viable.
  16. Flubman

I think yoyos could use a buff. Maybe removing the damage penalty when attacking from behind walls?
  17. Flubman

Probably a stupid idea: Nerfing Terraprisma and making the Insignia daytime Empress' drop?
  18. Flubman

Maybe for really rare enemies (like Nymphs), change the number of kills required for a banner to 10?
Top Bottom