Search results

1. Icybow73

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Wow! Im excited to see what new information comes onto these, if the devs actually provide information themselves as well, which is what i get from this. Regardless, this looks cool
  2. Icybow73

PC Boss Health Bar Revamp

The Boss health bar, and addition in 1.4 is a great addition, but it could be much better. Here are some of my ideas: Hovering over the health bar shows the exact health, or health is displayed on the bar itself Allow there to be multiple health bars on the screen at once, and have them side by...
  3. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - July 2021

Yoooooooooooooooo parity!!!!!
  4. Icybow73

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

no, the true time waster would be completing the entire journey inventory
  5. Icybow73

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Dedication 9999 Craft the ankh shield, cell phone, and the zenith
  6. Icybow73

Connection lost every 5-10 minutes on dedicated server

i found that just running a dedicated server was the better option
  7. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

i still find it strange that the console UI isnt as similar to the UI of the PC version as it is currently
  8. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

keyboard and mouse, more mobile?! thats interesting
  9. Icybow73

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

artists: what software do you use to draw/make the sprites? For all: Otherworld was sadly cancelled a few years ago, 2017 i think, because the dream for the game was further than expected. now that terraria is out of the way, you would have more time to work on it, unless you have a new...
  10. Icybow73

Mobile Saves not recognized

so it worked for the characters, but the worlds are still unplayable
  11. Icybow73

arent those just backup files? But ill try
  12. Icybow73

My characters on my pixel 4a (internal storage>android>data>com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid>Players) The worlds on my pixel 4a (internal storage>android>data>com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid>Worlds) Characters on my old J3 2018 (internal storage>android>data>com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid>Players)...
  13. Icybow73

Samsung J3 to Google pixel 4a Both run the same operating system and have the same file path Actually, I think the j3 is android 8 and the pixel is android 11
  14. Icybow73

I got a new phone for Christmas and I'm trying to move my players and worlds to my new phone, but the characters aren't recognized, not even their names. Both versions are the same, including the build, and I loaded each character on each world to see if they needed to be updated, then moved...
  15. Icybow73

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

So I'm a little confused on one part, will mobile get 1.4.1 before console gets 1.4, or vise versa?
  16. Icybow73

Well, it's under that in mobile, but it's under weather in PC
  17. Icybow73

Please just calm down. This is a civil forum. I would reply to this, but I dont want to start a flame war here. Unfortunately, your going to have to run a check list via the wiki to see what your missing
  18. Icybow73

Exciting news for console!
  19. Icybow73

House Location

I'm eventually going to do a playthrough with my mobile friends, and I was going to build my individual house in a snow or underground ice. I was going to use boreal wood and some ice bricks, make it look like a refurbished ruined underground ice house.
Top Bottom