Search results

1. Tamorr

PC More Info on Character & World Selection Screens

I did see only one suggestion prior to this that was similar to what I wanted to suggest, however was from last year, and before 1.3 hit. Which is this thread. The only thing the same as the other thread is Creation date for characters, or well similar. I have 2-3 things That seem like would...
  2. Tamorr

PC Inventory/Storage - Right click function with held stacks

First note: I am not overly fond of the quick stack feature, but I see why it was put the way it is in 1.3. The fact it deposits other similar stacks beyond the initial one already in chest does annoy me a bit. I can see the use in it, however even with the favorite option; it still for me makes...
  3. Tamorr

Pillars, Beams, and Columns...

Of all the decoration types for building we only have a few types in this category. Wooden Beams Being the primary one in reference; Palladium Column and Adamantite Beam which are similar, even if blocks mainly. With paint we can recolor these in the very least, however this is only a few styles...
  4. Tamorr

PC Melee attack based on curser location & not movement direction

First off I play both console and pc versions. To me they are pretty much the same except 1 thing. This is minus obvious content. This is just an option I am proposing to be added, and is similar to smart curser & the auto select feature. On the console with a melee weapon that is not a...
Top Bottom