Search results

1. Jaybarb

2016: Trump won't win 2017: President trump cant do that. can he? 2018: you watching the hunger...

2016: Trump won't win 2017: President trump cant do that. can he? 2018: you watching the hunger games tonight?
  2. Jaybarb

Revival Potion and Death Emblems - Make dying more fun!

pretty good. the solar one seems a bit broken seeing as many enemies have under 150 - 300 HP. but i like it nonetheless
  3. Jaybarb

Official Calling All Terrarians: TCF needs you!

so do we need Skype/discord/teamspeak? or is it an entirely online typing chat. i am 16... but my parents are like you can chat online in text form but cant talk online with a voice... strict, IKR. @Tunnel King if so i wouldn't be able to apply
  4. Jaybarb

I was technically in the "90's" but not really. but that's when the movies were coming out...

I was technically in the "90's" but not really. but that's when the movies were coming out. Bravo Pixar. Bravo. you made my and millions of other childhoods a joy. and when all good things come to an end, you made it a decent ending
  5. Jaybarb

their story is over, their movies are done. so nemo, dory, marlin and all of them? Pixar milked...

their story is over, their movies are done. so nemo, dory, marlin and all of them? Pixar milked the money, when they lose interest its over. pretty depressing to think that the characters we loved at ages 5 - 9 are all gone. toy story is over. its why the creators waited so many years. to say...
  6. Jaybarb

saw finding dory... good movie, but its when you realize that those characters you loved when...

saw finding dory... good movie, but its when you realize that those characters you loved when you were younger (cont)
  7. Jaybarb

https://gyazo.com/c97e440696e64d55f246397214a50002 things you find in Woofless's comments...

https://gyazo.com/c97e440696e64d55f246397214a50002 things you find in Woofless's comments. roasting kids on latest faction episode
  8. Jaybarb

thank you, the 2 weeks will be very well spent. our course is flying over Europe , little more...

thank you, the 2 weeks will be very well spent. our course is flying over Europe , little more expensive but we won't get shot down by anti aircraft missiles from the middle east. just for the off chance you were wondering
  9. Jaybarb

WIP Microwave Headset

sure, why not
  10. Jaybarb

the reason its so sad is because when its over... we will have to face the reality of the...

the reason its so sad is because when its over... we will have to face the reality of the situation again. I'm going to try my hardest to keep this off this forums, but i needed a vent outlet. everyone else i talk to doesn't care or is busy. so. yeah. its just hard. the doctor said he has a 3%...
  11. Jaybarb

Sad ;-; uncle was given 2 weeks to live for cancer. he always wanted to fly around the world in...

Sad ;-; uncle was given 2 weeks to live for cancer. he always wanted to fly around the world in an airplane. guess where we're going. (cont)
  12. Jaybarb

PC Terraria Boss Guide: Eye of Cthulhu

pretty good but an enchanted boomerang and strafing is a good melee approach.
  13. Jaybarb

daaammmmm daaannnnniiiieeeellllll back at it again with the white NO!, some kid tried to bring...

daaammmmm daaannnnniiiieeeellllll back at it again with the white NO!, some kid tried to bring it back yesterday. we beat his :red:
  14. Jaybarb

trying to imagine soap xD i'd be down for a terraria pillowcase. maybe not, but seems interesting.

trying to imagine soap xD i'd be down for a terraria pillowcase. maybe not, but seems interesting.
  15. Jaybarb

New Mining Tool For Gathering Sand

sure why not. my world doesn't have a desert, but i can see this being an issue for some. so sure, why not
  16. Jaybarb

inside joke. (well not really inside but from another forum)

inside joke. (well not really inside but from another forum)
  17. Jaybarb

2 eyed* 2 different colors

2 eyed* 2 different colors
  18. Jaybarb

;-;

;-;
  19. Jaybarb

bored :/ farming duke fishron... but i cant seem to kill moon lord with what i have...

bored :/ farming duke fishron... but i cant seem to kill moon lord with what i have...
  20. Jaybarb

Sprites The Workshop- A New Mini Biome!

love it. i'd be SO down for this. like unbelievable.
Top Bottom