Search results

1. AngryNimbus

New Weapon, Armor and Accessories Tier List

I have been trying various equipment in Terraria for several months and want to share my findings. There are already a lot of similar posts, but this is for version 1.4.3.2, so if you need to know how good new weapons actually are, this is the right place. List is based on relative performance...
  2. AngryNimbus

PC A lot of weapons tested against Skeletron & More

"Skeletron is a pre-Hardmode boss. It must be defeated prior to entering the Dungeon, and defeating it grants unlimited access to all Dungeon areas for all players. It also causes the Clothier NPC to spawn, as long as a vacant house is available." – Official Terraria Wiki. I tried to find out...
  3. AngryNimbus

PC A lot of weapons tested against Plantera & More

“Plantera is a Hardmode boss that can be fought in the Underground Jungle after all three mechanical bosses (The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, and The Twins) have been defeated. Plantera drops a Temple Key upon defeat, allowing access to the Jungle Temple.” – Official Terraria Wiki. I haven't...
  4. AngryNimbus

Possible weapon bugfixes (martian madness)

Hello, let me share some observations with you. *I’m not sure if these are bugs, but nevertheless, it is good to know about them.* Don’t judge me harshly) – Influx Waver's teleporting blades cannot hit small and/or fast enemies (ML core while the character moving, EoL fight, Fishron charging...
  5. AngryNimbus

Balance and Weapon rework suggestions

Dear Re-logic team and forum members! Thank you for the game I've been playing for 7 years, since 1.2.3. Want to share some suggestions with you, concerning weapon reworks or balance. Completely agreed with the CellarDoor96's post and would like to add something. I don't have an exhausting...
  6. AngryNimbus

PC Some old random builds

Hello Everyone! I've recently found my old 1.2/1.3-generated maps with some low-quality builds Guide living in the Wall of Flesh: Bunny, Vampire Knives, and (Meteorite, THANK YOU) half-Razorpine pixel-art: And how many of you spawned like this?
  7. AngryNimbus

Golem guide

Golem is a hardmode boss, found at the end of the jungle temple. It has high HP, high defense and multiple tricks in his behavior. He is definitely one of the hardest bosses in the entire game. Players should be physically and mentally well prepared before taking him on. Generally speaking, you...
  8. AngryNimbus

Pumpkin and Frost Moons Guide

The Pumpkin Moon and the Frost Moon are post-Plantera Hardmode events triggered by activating Pumpkin Moon Medallion and Naughty Present respectively. These events are very rewarding if you can successfully keep pace, providing large amounts of money and good weapons by the end of the night. The...
  9. AngryNimbus

**REPORTED** Desert tiger staff missing flying targets

And dealing no damage, it happens with both large and small enemies Its fine with grounded ones
Top Bottom