Search results

1. SteveisNoob

So finally we're getting sandstorms? Awesome! But, will there be new enemies that exclusive to...

So finally we're getting sandstorms? Awesome! But, will there be new enemies that exclusive to sandstorms?
  2. SteveisNoob

Terraria World Progression Tranfser

No, unless you send the world to him again. And even in this case, he can't merge the progression of two worlds
  3. SteveisNoob

So we do know "no-armor challenge" very well. But, what about a "no-equipment challenge"? (Armor...

So we do know "no-armor challenge" very well. But, what about a "no-equipment challenge"? (Armor is available else that would be too hard.)
  4. SteveisNoob

Normal Mode Loot Bags - For the sake of inventory space

Of course, else there wouldn't be much point for playing expert. But really, the bags save allot of inventory space especially if you have 5+ of a summon item for a spesific boss.
  5. SteveisNoob

Sprites Cake! Edible item!

Why I use this when I can benefit from Well Fed? No, not that good...
  6. SteveisNoob

He just suggested to put normal mode drops into special bags, NOT expert loot. By doing that the inventory will be better managed.
  7. SteveisNoob

PC wtb: any emblem at all

Add me on steam. My ID is SteveisNoob. I haven't named any price cuz it will be free. Also, you can have a look at to my Pumpkin/Frost Moon giveaway to get some magic weapons from these events.
  8. SteveisNoob

Sprites Souls of blight needs a new texture

I don't think this serie of sprites would make a spin
  9. SteveisNoob

Sprites Souls of blight needs a new texture

All souls else than one have their own spin, so why not the final one having its own one?
  10. SteveisNoob

PC The Tripletes

So prove that this idea really yours
  11. SteveisNoob

PC Help! i farm 9999999999 priavtes i don't get any lucky coin

No problem. Probably I will try the Ocean Pirates method that I explained above while doing some other stuff. :) And maybe I get lucky and get some Lucky Coins and Coin Guns :)
  12. SteveisNoob

PC [Work in Progress] Floating Point Calculator with Order of Operations

So, when we will see the very first iPhone release? New electronics engineers are growing in there! Congratz friend, very good design. Though I can't see how it works :/
  13. SteveisNoob

Do pickaxe will use which one eventually?

Nothing can beat the the awesome Drillcar! You know what I told about, don't you? .d
  14. SteveisNoob

PC Help! i farm 9999999999 priavtes i don't get any lucky coin

Builda house on Ocean and make Nurse live there. Then start doing invasions. Since you'll be at ocean, the Pirates will drop maps too, so you will be able to farm drops and maps at the same time. Aftersetting that it's just a matter of RNG, I have burned more than 30 Maps and I still didn't get...
  15. SteveisNoob

PC Does anyone know of a legit way to spam starwrath like this?

Hmmm, almost double speed on projectiles.
  16. SteveisNoob

But what about the SHORTEST Stardust Dragon?

Lol, that's probably a visual bug.
  17. SteveisNoob

Wow, that's a must support for me! Nice thinking dude.
  18. SteveisNoob

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

It must be a UFO-Turkor :D
  19. SteveisNoob

PC Does anyone know of a legit way to spam starwrath like this?

So what would be the final attack speed? I'm a bit beware of attack speed calculation :/
Top Bottom