Search results

1. Dracaen

Sword beams

That's a really interesting idea actually
  2. Dracaen

Sword beams

I'm mainly just wanting the terrablade to keep its beam, the most good memories with that sword
  3. Dracaen

Sword beams

I'm sad about sword beams being removed, but what if there was an expert or master mode accesory that could cause swords to shoot their old beams? Even add a few unique ones for other melee weapons Hopefully there will atleast be a mod like that, maybe.
  4. Dracaen

Npc house

Thank you!
  5. Dracaen

Paint

Would it be possible to add a paint that just doesnt work like the normal paint? Or even another object entirely, dont know anything about coding but maybe there could be another way to make things invisible, maybe it could work like actuators (don't know if I spelled that right)
  6. Dracaen

Paint

That is actually one of the main things that really rubbed me the wrong way, how it was sort of comparable to the mob votes. I also dont get changing the swords, they have been the way they are for this long yet just now they're changing it, I dont really get that.
  7. Dracaen

Paint

I'm not saying I want them to not add the echo paint, I just wish that the removal of another paint didnt have to happen, I'm really hoping some sort of workaround is possible
  8. Dracaen

Paint

Well won't echo paint remove the need for echo blocks? The cyborg has a lot of store space and I dont see why more blocks could just be added, people are mainly going to be using these for traps right? Why not make echo traps an item you can buy from the cyborg, or even craftable using echo...
  9. Dracaen

Paint

Why exactly does one paint have to go if echo paint is to be added? Even if it's one that isnt used by many it could still isolate the small amount of people who do and I find this wicked unfair, and could possibly ruin their builds, are there not any other alternatives?
  10. Dracaen

Npc house

A house I'm kind of proud of
  11. Dracaen

Old gen world

Unlikely, but not impossible! I have some hope.
  12. Dracaen

Old gen world

I unfortunately only have access to the console version at the moment, I'm really hoping they somehow add a way to incorporate the mod loader if this is the case, I mean, skyrim and fallout 4 have a built in modding system so it cant be impossible right?
  13. Dracaen

Old gen world

Been playing terraria since the 360 days and theres so many small things I miss a lot, I wish there was a sort special seed that adds in some of the old gen enemies, such as arch wyverns, vampire miners, Ocram and so on, as well as some old items like the zombie pet or the horned god set. Not...
  14. Dracaen

Xbox One Cleansing corruption/crimson/hallow

That is a good idea but I'm trying to look for something that wont leave holes on the surface or anything, and I just kind of want to see what the dryad says for myself, I also just think it would just be neat to have too. It's also on the special bee seed, on journey mode in a small world, so I...
  15. Dracaen

Xbox One Cleansing corruption/crimson/hallow

Something that has always frustrated me is that I've never been able to completely able to purify a world, there will always be 1% left and I have no idea how I should even be able to find those few last spots. Is there any item or trick to find these small spots? I wish there was some kind of...
  16. Dracaen

Xbox One Cannot save any more data for this game

That sound like it could do something, next time I see this message I'll attempt this to see if it works, hopefully that might fix it for good. thank you for the input man.
  17. Dracaen

I havent moved it back, I'm pretty much just preparing in case this message pops up again in spite of being moved to an external drive I'm thinking if it does pop up again while on the external drive it might be a problem with the game itself, I'm not sure. Been afraid to touch the game...
  18. Dracaen

That would be strange... this xbox is very new, could it be that it's an Xbox one S?
  19. Dracaen

I havent seen others with this problem specifically, as far as I know atleast. Every time the game would try and save a message would pop up "cant save any more data for this game" so I ended up uninstalling a ton of my games, deleting a bunch of worlds, yet still it would always show up...
Top Bottom