• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Khaios

PC Khaios' Build Spectacle

I'm currently getting over a cold, which is why I haven't posted videos in a week. I'm hoping to have a new video out Sunday or Monday, and likely will do the next npc houses video next week as well.
  2. Khaios

Looking good! I'm also extra impressed by anyone that builds on mobile. It's so difficult for me, haha.
  3. Khaios

That really depends on your style more than anything. Personally, I'd use a fair bit of stained glass windows, though if you opt to use normal glass windows I'd recommend painting them to match whatever color scheme you go with. It will provide a subtle, yet pleasant tint to the glass. A frame...
  4. Khaios

You were a major motivator for me getting into building, you know, haha. Ghostar got me...

You were a major motivator for me getting into building, you know, haha. Ghostar got me interested, you got me hooked.
  5. Khaios

@CheesyPaninie just gave me the sweetest Valentine's Day present! <3 [IMG]

@CheesyPaninie just gave me the sweetest Valentine's Day present! <3
  6. Khaios

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

Here's my "Khupid" appearance for Valentine's Day videos! Spooky Helm (bright violet dye) Lamia Wraps Spectre Pants (bright silver dye) Panic Necklace (bright violet dye) Yoraiz0r's Spell (2nd accessory slot) Solar Wings (silver dye) Pet slot: Empty with unicorn wisp dye for yoraiz0r's spell...
  7. Khaios

As I said in the comment above, I'm no longer taking entries for the CC ^.^ If you send that...

As I said in the comment above, I'm no longer taking entries for the CC ^.^ If you send that over to @darthmorf you will be entered into next month's, though! :)
  8. Khaios

I'm no longer accepting entries for CC#78! Please send all entries for the next Compendium to...

I'm no longer accepting entries for CC#78! Please send all entries for the next Compendium to @darthmorf ^.^
  9. Khaios

CC Creation Compendium #78

Roses are red, violets are blue. Terraria is sweet, here's some fanart for you! To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month! Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide! Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^ Now onto these lovely...
  10. Khaios

Thank you very much! ^.^

Thank you very much! ^.^
  11. Khaios

I just got my computer repaired, and I'm catching up on work for patreon. Once that's done, I'll...

I just got my computer repaired, and I'm catching up on work for patreon. Once that's done, I'll be uploading. Hopefully within the next few days ^.^
  12. Khaios

Hey, everyone! We have decided to extend Creation Compendium #78 another month! So you can enter...

Hey, everyone! We have decided to extend Creation Compendium #78 another month! So you can enter your Terraria art here until Feb 1st! If you already entered into CC#78, you are free to submit as second entry this time around!
  13. Khaios

TBH, I had just assumed this was your CC entry, haha >.< Yup, it definitely can be. You did...

TBH, I had just assumed this was your CC entry, haha >.< Yup, it definitely can be. You did exactly what you needed to do to enter ^.^
  14. Khaios

Feel free to add one ^.^

Feel free to add one ^.^
  15. Khaios

Hahaha, to be fair, I have no idea how it's supposed to be pronounced >.< It was a randomly...

Hahaha, to be fair, I have no idea how it's supposed to be pronounced >.< It was a randomly generated name, and other people in the game started referring to me as "chaos" so it kind of just stuck :D
  16. Khaios

Thank you ^.^

Thank you ^.^
  17. Khaios

Oh, he edited his comment. It originally said cremate. Create makes way more sense >.<

Oh, he edited his comment. It originally said cremate. Create makes way more sense >.<
  18. Khaios

I don't know what you mean by cremate a miniboss or base tho

I don't know what you mean by cremate a miniboss or base tho
  19. Khaios

o.O?

o.O?
Top Bottom