Search results

1. OOUULRLRBA

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Hm well, it's not an Item but can we get the "new Underground Jungle Music" and the "old Jungle Music" together? Both for the Undeground, alternating. It is a little thing... but in the deep of the Jungle it will be nice to have more differgenz Music.
  2. OOUULRLRBA

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Sry, but there is no release date announced for 1.4 mobile/console.
  3. OOUULRLRBA

What Video? Please Link it. I must see it!
  4. OOUULRLRBA

Airship confirmed? Cant wait! :pinky:
  5. OOUULRLRBA

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

I see Balloons and a Airship in the Sky! Is this a hidden Hint for new Stuff?
  6. OOUULRLRBA

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

If the world is in Hardmode you can use the Seeds to spread the counterpart of the present World Evil (takes Time). With the Clentaminator it is always possible to convert the World if i remember it correct... not 100% sure. It is some Years ago when i made Corruptcrimson Worlds... was fun.
  7. OOUULRLRBA

Yes sounds good. (By the way, don't forget the Corrupt/Crimson Seeds or the Clentaminator. Both, Crimson and Corruption, in one World is possible.)
  8. OOUULRLRBA

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Really Nice! I like the Golf Cart. Hope we can Build a underground Parcour.
  9. OOUULRLRBA

Ok.. i think i dont like this Fox Girl. I stopped playing World of Warcraft because Vulpera join the Game. This are so miracle sweet Fox.. NOT! Hate them! I hate stupids sweet useless... will stop here. On first Time saw this Fox Girl... i remember Foxxy Love from Drawn Together. I like her...
  10. OOUULRLRBA

Even if I repeat myself... For me it is like Terraria2 will be released next Week! :pinky: By the way, i never have get the Green Cap... Andrew never spawn. And is this NPC Foxxy Love? My first thought..
  11. OOUULRLRBA

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

For me it feels so: Terraria+JourneysEnd=Terraria2 :pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky:
  12. OOUULRLRBA

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Journeys End? For me it looks like Terraria2... it gives me this feeling! Cant wait! :pinky:
  13. OOUULRLRBA

Old One's Army armor sets

Interesting! Thank you for the information!
  14. OOUULRLRBA

Where should I start?

I have playd over 1000 Hours. Without Mods. Think i Never need a Mod... For me vanilla is enough. And then, the new Update... will bring more Stuff. And maybe makes Mods broken. Try vanilla at first.
  15. OOUULRLRBA

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Awesome entrys! :merchantsmile::dryadsmile::)
  16. OOUULRLRBA

What does the Lunatic Cultist say?

Somthing from the Necromonicon... Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu [R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn] The dead Cthulhu is dreaming in his house in R’lyeh. Or just Cthulhu. "CT HUUL HUUO"
  17. OOUULRLRBA

PC Terraria "Journey Mode" Speculation

Maybe three in one? Normal Mode, Expert Mode an Master Mode in one World. The Difficulty changes with the Moon Phase... or after a time passing. But i dont think so it will be. :merchantconfused:
  18. OOUULRLRBA

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Krokogator Standing still. With effect when running! I just want an effect when running... the Head self can all be... Alligator, Duck, Dragon, Frog... But i like Krokodiles and Alligators, so Krokogator^^
Top Bottom