Search results

1. nphelps220

Quicksand!

The Desert's a fairly dangerous place, what with all the antlions and vultures. However, something that could make it even more treacherous, and require players to keep their eyes extra peeled, would be quicksand. Quicksand would essentially be a Water tile that used the sprite of a generic...
  2. nphelps220

Inferno Expansion

Hi, guys! I have a few new ideas for crafting materials that could be useful in a lot of ways! -Frosty Fire: Dropped commonly by enemies in the Snow Biome and Underground Snow Biome. Replaces Ice Torches in the crafting of Frostburn items, and can be used to make Frostburn Arrows and similar...
  3. nphelps220

Boss Summoning Animations

Hello, Terrarians! So far, few bosses have a "spawning" animation (the only ones I know of are Skeletron, the Duke, the Cultist, and the Moon Lord.) As boss spawning in Terraria can be a bit... unusual sometimes (specifically with worm bosses showing up in bomb-able coils), and just to make...
  4. nphelps220

Evil Biome Expansion

The corruption sure can do a lot of damage to a player's world, and so can the Crimson! (Hallow, too, to a lesser extent.) Most of this has to do with the Co/Cr/H biomes converting blocks like, say, mud into something they can actually convert, destroying biomes like jungles in the process (and...
  5. nphelps220

Obsidian Fishing Rod

We've all had problems getting the Hotline Fishing Hook. It has such a low spawn chance, takes so much work to get, and is even unobtainable in certain versions due to a glitch that causes the angler to not recognise completed quests. In the meantime, the supply of looted Inferno Potions...
  6. nphelps220

"Balanced", "Pure", and "Hallow" world options

I have an idea for some additional worldgen options. These would be unlocked after defeating the Moon Lord, and would be selectable on the "World Evil" menu during world creation. These ideas are: Balance: World spawns with both Corruption and Crimson. The Wall of Flesh will send out a wave of...
  7. nphelps220

Unique NPC Behaviors

Hi, Terrarians, it's me again. This time, I've had ideas for one new behavior unique to NPCs. These behaviors sometimes have an effect on the world, and other times won't. Each NPC has a different behavior, and I have too much ground to cover to waste on any more introduction, so here it is...
  8. nphelps220

Mobile iOS Bugs

Lets get straight to the point: a list of the iOS bugs I have encountered thus far that I know have not been fixed. -Angler always acts as if you've only done 1 quest. This makes items such as the Fuzzy Carrot and Golden Pole unobtainable, and also makes it impossible to obtain the Hotline Hook...
  9. nphelps220

Summoner Balances

Hello, Terrarians! By this point, I think we can all agree that the Summoner class is ridiculously hard to use early-on. The only way to *really* play it is to get lucky with the Slime Staff. As such, I will be using this thread to suggest balances for Summoner class. Bunny Staff (1 Bunny, 10...
  10. nphelps220

PC Creating my own PVP map

Hi, guys. I am currently working on creating a unique PVP map. Essentially, players can split into teams (Team Light and Team Dark, or they can simply be mercs who work for either team). While this may sound like the average "Team PVP" map, there is a crucial difference, as teams Light and Dark...
  11. nphelps220

Various tweaks, changes, and edits

Hi, guy's! I have some ideas for Ferraris that would probably improve it. Here we go! -Bunny Staff: Early-game summoner weapon crafted with 3 Copper Bars and a Bunny. It summoner a Killer Bunny, and is basically the summoner version of the Copper Shortsword. -<insert metal name here> diadems...
  12. nphelps220

The Player's Shadow

Hello, and here's a new boss idea! -Looks exactly like the player as if they were wearing Shadow Dye in every slot and wearing Y0raiz0r's Spell in an extra vanity slot -Same physics as a player (moved by conveyor belts, cannot move through blocks, etc.) -Able to use any item in the player's...
  13. nphelps220

Advanced wiring and other cool blocks

Ahh... Terraria has so much adventure map potential! (Deapite its lack of a Creative Mode, of course.) Nonetheless, there are still some things I have wanted to place in my unfinished maps that cannot be made as the game is now. Which is why I have some suggestions! -Fan Blocks: These blocks...
  14. nphelps220

Creative Mode

WARNING: NOT EVERYONE WILL LIKE THIS IDEA. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT. So. Creative Mode in Terraria. For those of you who don't know, Creative Mode is a recurring concept in sandbox games in which a player, unhindered by enemies, can have access to any item...
  15. nphelps220

Weapon Levelling

I have an idea for levelling up weapons! Weapons can be levelled as many times as you want, shown by a small yellow number on the top left corner of their sprite icon. Each level makes the weapon deal damage equal to 1.5 times their original damage (and it stacks, so a level 3 Terra Blade deals...
  16. nphelps220

Mobile Inventory full? Melee, Mages, and Summoners can use this tip!

Have you ever gotten to that point where you just can't put anything else in your inventory, your piggy banks are full, and you don't want to throw out those 12 Fallen Stars? Here's an easy fix. Since Gels, Fallen Stars, and the like are actually ammunition, store them in your ammo slots! For...
  17. nphelps220

New item ideas

I have a few new ideas for some new items! -True Terra Blade: For the ultimate weapon in the game, the Terra Blade is incredibly underwhelming when compared to other late-game weapons. Thus, I suggest that the Terra Blade can be crafted with Luminite and yet another Broken Hero Sword to make...
Top Bottom