Search results

1. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Something necessary has come up which means not only do I not have space for the recordings, but I won't even have space for Terraria itself, which is saddening. I won't be able to continue this series, or even finish the playthrough, and for a while at least, I'll be to busy to be on the...
  2. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

I've  finally begun work on the second episode. It's almost 6 hours long, though. It'll take me a while.
  3. Gaelon

Mobile Graphic Bug I found in Update 1.4.3.2.0

I just found this same problem, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Male character, different setup, but same graphics glitch with the MSR as vanity. It only works with the Fedora as vanity on mine, so far, but needs more testing.
  4. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Yeah, they were my biggest worries. Most of them were about 2-4 seconds, but the title ones were too long for that.
  5. Gaelon

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

Yup. One more question: imperial measurements?
  6. Gaelon

Is the sandwich about the eyes?
  7. Gaelon

It was genius to make it, Unreal/Mecha. Not to mention I've actually learned some things I should know as part of Wiki Gang. Such as Dreadnautilus' minions.
  8. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

That's no worry with infinite wire. A bit tedious, perhaps, but it will be  very enjoyable to watch explosives in the post-edit videos.
  9. Gaelon

Blood Eel? Chaos Elemental?
  10. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Update: I'm partway through editing the first video. Yes, it will all be this slow. I'll be putting it on YouTube under the same name.
  11. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Unfortunately, I'll try it later with my keyboard, but if it hasn't changed, it won't store. It may prove useful though, if I can get a large enough view and then screenshot it. https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Camera_Mode
  12. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Wait, is that an in-game feature?
  13. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Here's a very rough picture of my main base. Don't mind inconsistencies, it's four screenshots glued together. I have teleporters to most of my pylons and a few other places, a light switch and auto-shutoff for the lights when you leave through the automatic actuator door. And also heart/star...
  14. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Here's both vanities. I can't seem to figure out how to send the video, but I got a recording of my base from my main world as an example of my build style.
  15. Gaelon

Mechanic playthrough

Thank you! Perfect! I didn't quote the whole list, but I'll respond to the whole list. 1) I tried to find something good, but only found the Plumber's Set. I haven't tried the Mining Set. I'm using Familiar Hair, with the best hairdo I found, so no visible helmets. 2) All building and wiring...
  16. Gaelon

Mm. I got nothing, then.
  17. Gaelon

Yup. Eater of Souls? By the way, I tried to expand the signature, but my screen capped out, even with reloads, at about twenty-ish, I think. I didn't count, just estimated.
Top Bottom