• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. S-Pladison

tModLoader Void Encounter

Good start 🥳
  2. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

Bees! More bees!!!
  3. S-Pladison

tModLoader Opswords

Ну я так и понял.
  4. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

I removed these items only because they were too simple, ordinary, not unique. Not because of their sprites.
  5. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

In my opinion, they were superfluous in this mod. I want to try to create more unique items, so I deleted them. Хватит смотреть Кримзона. :)
  6. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

7. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

Changed the Yoyo Bag recipe a bit. I hope no one is against.
  8. S-Pladison

Poll

How to remove a poll from the page? Sorry for my English.
  9. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

Yes, I planed to add all this.
  10. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

They will be fixed in future updates.
  11. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

Not yet, but if anything, I will need your help.
  12. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

That would be great.
  13. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

• Iridium Mod • At the moment, the mod is under development What this mod adds: • 10 accessories • 3 dyes • 2 miscellaneous • 1 pet • 1 potion • 1 structure • 6 weapons Supported languages: • English • Russian Mod Wiki: Iridium Mod Wiki Discord Server: Iridium Mod Discord Credits...
  14. S-Pladison

tModLoader Help with changing vanilla prefixes.

Does anyone know how to change vanilla prefixes on accessories? Suppose I want the + 4% prefix to the damage to add not only the classic damage type, but also modded damage.
  15. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison's Mod

Mod added: - 29 yo-yo - Palmwood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Palmwood(10) / Work Bench Pearlwood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Pearlwood(10) / Work Bench Rich Mahogany Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Rich Mahogany(10) / Work Bench Shadewood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Shadewood(10) / Work Bench Ebonwood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) +...
  16. S-Pladison

Hi! ;)

Hi! ;)
  17. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison's Yo-Yo Mod

Delete.
  18. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison Mod

thinking I can, only later (
  19. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison Mod

I thought about it.