• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. TTK_229

PC Character freezes during blizzards

I've been having several problems lately with Blizzards. Whenever I attempt to enter the snow biome during a blizzard, my character freezes (no pun intended) in midair, and I am unable to make it move. I see in-game time passing, I can see enemies moving, I can even type in the chat in...
  2. TTK_229

I have the knowledge, but not the skill

Well, I'm completely new here, so I'll try my best. I live in the eastern USA, and I started really playing Terraria about a month ago. It was a multiplayer world with my friends, and we're actually about to beat the Moon Lord. That was what got me hooked on PC Terraria. Now, I've started my...
Top Bottom