• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Face Monster

WIP Alternate Gem Robes For Summoners (And some extra summoner gear!)

This is a nice idea, but how about both Summoner and Magic stats are used by the gem robes? as in instead of making a whole new set of robes, just add the summoner stats to them?
  2. Face Monster

OmG fOrtNitE bAd

OmG fOrtNitE bAd
  3. Face Monster

tModLoader Is Exodus a good mod?

Are you asking this because you want to use it? Because if so, don't. There are so many other mods you could spend your time on.
  4. Face Monster

tModLoader Survivaria - A survival mode mod

Fargo's Mod recently had an update, and with that update Survivaria is no longer compatible with it. It says it needs a different version of Survivaria. The problem is, I cannot disable Survivaria because the pink blocks from the unloaded plants are absolutely EVERYWHERE. please fix this. also...
  5. Face Monster

It should probably have a cap, or they dissapear eventually. You could probably become very op...

It should probably have a cap, or they dissapear eventually. You could probably become very op if you spam it. I really hope you publish this mod, by the way!
  6. Face Monster

If that is intentional? if not, it would be a cool idea for a weapon

If that is intentional? if not, it would be a cool idea for a weapon
  7. Face Monster

Plus, if it gets in, you dont have to make those annoying sheets yourself.

Plus, if it gets in, you dont have to make those annoying sheets yourself.
  8. Face Monster

Hey hows it going? you got some pretty good art, you should post some here in the art forum!

Hey hows it going? you got some pretty good art, you should post some here in the art forum!
  9. Face Monster

This is a profile post on someone's account, good sir. It is not adressed to you.

This is a profile post on someone's account, good sir. It is not adressed to you.
  10. Face Monster

Are you the artist on r/Terraria, or a different person?

Are you the artist on r/Terraria, or a different person?
  11. Face Monster

Nice to see the forums flooding with new people :D

Nice to see the forums flooding with new people :D
  12. Face Monster

tModLoader Ultimate Potions Mod

How are these potions obtained? Are they even remotely balanced?
  13. Face Monster

I just made this crab and I am so proud of it I just had to show someone... [IMG]

I just made this crab and I am so proud of it I just had to show someone...
  14. Face Monster

tomatos

tomatos
  15. Face Monster

ok

ok
  16. Face Monster

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The CyberTron set, a reference to a pretty good movie.
  17. Face Monster

Sprites The Pyramid Rework: A Miniboss, Enemies, and Egyptian Items!

Are you trying to say that is a good thing? A chain gun with Crystal bullets would do 1 damage extremely rapidly, WAY better than the Khopesh. I dont think you would want to fight the Dungeon Guardian right after the Pharaoh, either
  18. Face Monster

The Dungeon Guardian has 9999 defense. Even when piercing 80% of it, a Khopesh would do 1 damage due to the 2000 defense remaining. Defense on the wiki
  19. Face Monster

Keep in mind, the Khopesh only does 15 damage, and is a melee weapon. A Chaingun with Crystal bullets would still be way better.
  20. Face Monster

Sometimes I feel like we need to change the TCF logo to YOU CANT GET MODS ON MOBILE GUYSaria.

Sometimes I feel like we need to change the TCF logo to YOU CANT GET MODS ON MOBILE GUYSaria.
Top Bottom