• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

should drop from moonlord, have no idea then
  2. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

it is this mod yes
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

Tanking is for NORMAL players lulz
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Thank you! <3
  5. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

I don't really join discords but if if possible, this post should be pinned on the thread's front page
  6. IDGCaptainRussia

Ok figured it out (only by looking at the source code ffs) it's a 1 in 5 drop chance from Pinky, in masochist mode I doubt anyone would have figured this out, Fargo next time you add a strange item to a crafting recipe maybe hint where you get the item, atleast in boss checklist
  7. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Elements Awoken (WIP)

this tends to happen with Thorium, try generating again
  8. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

except Whirling Worlds seems to be dead as well (thread is locked)
  9. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader The Tribal Gods Mod

Ok now THAT's more like it! Nice stuff, wish you the best of luck!
  10. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader (WIP) SGAmod

Da, da, DAAAAAA! the largest update: 2.40 is out! Hazzah! Discord link on the front page God I need to update this thread so badly now... But at-least now I can focus on smaller quality of life things too!
  11. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

great, thanks!
  12. IDGCaptainRussia

I'm assuming it's a Maso-mode (ecus me, ETERNITY MOD, god I hope this is just an april fools joke by Fargo) exclusive drop from enemies, I know some items need stuff like that. as for what I have, no clue. As for Deviant, I think fargo might have succeeded in making the toughest pre-hardmode...
  13. IDGCaptainRussia

You sure about that? still objectively better (from raw stats) This breastplate alone is better than the summoner and mage "upgrades" you make from it! I know you don't really react well to feedback, so I'm trying to show you what I mean here, don't get me wrong I love the Corrupted Xenomite...
  14. IDGCaptainRussia

he's still in the mod, you just can't get the summoning item normally, but his maso mode (which is now called Eternity mode, honestly pretty lame rename) drop (Cyclonic Fin) has been replaced with Abomin's drop EDIT: realized something... there's no way to be immune to oceanic maul and curse of...
  15. IDGCaptainRussia

Rip Duke Fishron EX, when did Fargo decide to remove that and all the drops? (the boss and Mutating Energy is still here but now it has no use)
  16. IDGCaptainRussia

I've kinda already pointed out to @Hallam_9K that the corrupted Xenomite Armor (the one that boosts magic damage, the one you make all the other post-vlitch worm armors from) is stronger than both the minion and mage armor sets you can 'upgrade' from it. Though it seems he hasn't balanced that...
  17. IDGCaptainRussia

Now we all die, thx fargo
  18. IDGCaptainRussia

Alo Kahiko

I'm a person who likes archived posts, so when I find an old one, and it's like "I'll repost this later-never reposts" it annoys me to no end as for a concept, there's no one saying you can't, I just don't see it working out, you can choose to ignore me of course as this is just my opinion
  19. IDGCaptainRussia

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

It wasn't that, I shutdown my old server because my leader spriter @PhilBill44 went completely missing and it, along with a complete lack of activity and proof people cared about my mod, and alot of other things largely related to :red:ty TMODLoader discord people led up to me losing all...
  20. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader The Rise of Armageddon

A think a lack of proof the mod even existed is what killed this off from anyone supporting it (I would say post sprites but I think by now people know I don't really do that)
Top Bottom