Search results

1. Duskuro

PC Terraria Suggestions

Huh. I see that people are attaching their suggestions to their profile? I guess that is one way to spread your ideas.
  2. Duskuro

A Bunch of Shimmer Transmutation Ideas

Lmao so many more consumable permanent items. I asked Red to make like a badge system so we can keep track of all the consumable permanent items we have used. He thought it was a good idea but I don't think it has been done yet tho.
  3. Duskuro

PC Terraria Suggestions

I wish Red would read all of this.
  4. Duskuro

Resolved Terraria Will Not Launch - Windows Steam Error

Your steam cloud save is corrupted. Figure out how to wipe your steam cloud save.
  5. Duskuro

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I really wish they recorded their dev playthrough of the 1.4.4 beta.
  6. Duskuro

Most Effective Tactics Available - What should be in every endgame build.

Obsession with perfection, efficiency, function > fashion, etc. Something that fulfills that. Probably 2 and/or 3 of the 4 you posted. A base and character build that all Terrarians that can agree is "perfect" and everyone will use in their runs (collect for their character build at the end of...
  7. Duskuro

Meh. Not looking to make jokes. GullOfDoom makes great class builds but outside of that it ain't anywhere near perfection.
  8. Duskuro

I am trying to figure out what is the META setup. Please do share your thoughts and opinions. Also I wonder what a bug/glitchless META base would look like. Usually I just use this one seen in the background. Its probably nowhere near the best but I hate setting up bases anyways. has anyone made...
  9. Duskuro

PC Ultimate survival | Tank/Regen build

I mean even dodge builds are pretty much tanking through dodge. So no I will not bother dodging. I will use the dodge mechanic to dodge tank.
  10. Duskuro

I see. Btw I'm cringing that you aren't using Star Veil and Master Ninja Gear but their un-upgraded versions. Also I guess its good to see that beetle armor which is a full set is best for master mode. Really wish they would add one more endgame set. True Hallowed Armor which is Hallowed armor...
  11. Duskuro

Hmm I don't see frozen shield I assume this is outdated? Wish someone made a comparison video of regeneration based, dodge based, defense and damage immunity based side by side.
  12. Duskuro

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Did you not see the potions being able to be quick buff 'b' from Void Bag? That's so useful!
  13. Duskuro

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Healing, Mana, and Buff Potions stored in the Void Bag can be used directly via their respective Quick Hotkeys. You can store all of your favorite buff potions in the Void Bag and simply refresh at any time! Mana Flower auto-potion functionality will work with the Void Bag as well! Enterprising...
  14. Duskuro

PC Terraria Suggestions

Any other suggestions you liked btw? Also thoughts on the loadout spoiler? I personally would much rather have mining armor and fishing armor function in vanity slots. Also what the hell is with Angler's set not having a set bonus.
  15. Duskuro

PC Terraria Suggestions

Remove Ice Magic Mirror from Ice Chests. Make it craftable Magic Mirror + 100 Ice blocks. Please tell me what other suggestions you liked.
  16. Duskuro

Terraria State of the Game - June 2022

I was thinking about Ale crafting material of the Molotov. Infinite Mug of Ale...
  17. Duskuro

Honestly I'd rather terraria do their own original thing. I'm not a big fan of crossovers.
  18. Duskuro

endless rocket 2 for people who like destroying things.
  19. Duskuro

Eyy Echo Paint. For a second there I thought that characters could now bring around a portable home with themselves. That probably isn't happening until terraria 2.
  20. Duskuro

PC Terraria Suggestions

It's probably too late. Terraria 2 then. JOURNEY MODE: More summons option in Journey Mode please. A Slider from 1 to 100 extra summons I guess? Yes this includes sentries. Permanent buffs option in Journey Mode please. Whatever potion you drink will become permanent even through death until...
Top Bottom