Search results

1. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Alrightie. Fair. I just asked because I've been feeling kinda left out and stuff with all the lore stuff you've been sharing. But seriously speaking, it's fine.
  2. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Oke then. I'm willing to take a listen then. Let's see 'em? Also, you not in the mood for me to maybe potentially share progress on the Carl and Vex applications I've been making?
  3. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

6 hours of sleep. Yes, much health. Then again, 8 hours of sleep's an average anyway. Hello there.
  4. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

It is quite hard to actually get a real conversation going. All my interests are typically rather niche, for example. And I usually can't find anyone to talk about them with.
  5. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

I've never really thought about that.
  6. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

You learn something new every day.
  7. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Excuse me wha-
  8. Banana_T-REX

IC Shattered Mirrors

Hio finds the bus stop shortly enough. Luckily for him, a bus arrived just in time for him to get on, so he does.
  9. Banana_T-REX

IC Shattered Mirrors

Not long after, and Hio comes back out with 100zł in his pockets. (I was not aware of Poland's currency until I looked it up just now.) <Now, where to head...> <...> <That tech thing.> Hio then heads to the nearest bus stop.
  10. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

*Waves goodbye*
  11. Banana_T-REX

IC Shattered Mirrors

...And the coin turns up heads. Hio stares at the coin a bit more, and then pockets it, before taking the packaging he discarded inside to put in an actual bin.
  12. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Lookin' like it makes sense and is cool. Even if I'm unfamiliar with the Archer's attacks.
  13. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Sooooo.
  14. Banana_T-REX

IC Shattered Mirrors

Some tossing of packing paper and packaging to the side later, and Hio finds it. A little plastic bag, with a silver coin in it. On one side, a Mismagius engraved on it. On the other side, made of black plastic, a pokéball. Hio takes the coin out of the bag and discards the bag with the rest...
  15. Banana_T-REX

Single Thread RP A House Somewhere in Time and Space

A large chocolate fudge cake appears on the main plate in the centre of the table. "Do you people want any desserts in particular?" The flytrap is looking around in confusion at the stuff happening around it. Ver holds off on saying what he wants for now...
  16. Banana_T-REX

IC Shattered Mirrors

Hio would briefly look at the front door of his house. ...and notice the package. <...!?> <When did that...> <...> Hio goes up to the package and picks it up. Way too large for a simple coin, of course. He just takes out the sheet of metal he keeps on his person, for whatever reason, and...
  17. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

OISEMTOHIBFIORSXJEOPWDEGBXNFMOPREATMWA
  18. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Kool.
  19. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Neeat.
  20. Banana_T-REX

The Last Post Wins!

Ye.